Thread: pennington has a great week of practice

Banned
    herm said in the papers today that chad has had one of his best practices throwing the ball in a long time. chad also said he feels like his shoulder is getting better

maybe it is a smokescreen but who knows

JETS WILL BEAT CHARGERS!!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSHHHHWING@!!!!!!& #33;

Banned
    I could have sworn Herm said the same thing last week.

Banned
    Originally posted by The Troll@Jan 6 2005, 07:14 PM
    I could have sworn Herm said the same thing last week.

I dunno bout that, but I thought chad looked alittle bit better last week then he did the week before :lol:

All Pro
    No matter what until Chad wins a Super Bowl a lot of aholes on this board will still not approve of him so why bother.

All League
    Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124@Jan 6 2005, 07:20 PM
    No matter what until Chad wins a Super Bowl a lot of aholes on this board will still not approve of him so why bother.
    I'll approve of him when he wins a big game against a road team with a great D (the Chargers, on Saturday, would be a great time to do so). However, the Jets as a TEAM will only fulfill all Jets fans when they win the Super Bowl. Why is that a negative quality of a fan base, to EXPECT greatness? Are we supposed to accept losing like some have done, unfortunately over the last 35 years?

All Pro
    Staunch Chad supporter here but enough of the words already. Just freakin play, bc if he doesn't play better now it makes him look even worse.

He's better off staying silent and the lighting them up then he can say whatever he wants.

All League
    practice baby..............

WOW... even i could have a good practice!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!

All League
    its all spin. what is he going to say " chad had a sh#ty week of practice and looks like crap" no..i don't think so.

doesn't matter... we will win on Saturday! i can't wait!!!

What exactly constitutes a 'bad week of practice' ?

But I agree... there's not much else he can say when asked that question.

All Pro
    "Practice? We're talking about practice here. Not a game, not a performance in a game, but practice"

Allen Iverson

All League
    iverson is off the hook this year!!!!!!

Can you say MVP??????????

All Pro
    Did Herm run Hackett through some drills and annouce he had a good week of calling plays in practice as well??? :blink:

Banned
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Jan 6 2005, 08:09 PM
    Did Herm run Hackett through some drills and annouce he had a good week of calling plays in practice as well??? :blink:

LMFAO

the jets were running plays against no defense, just offense only, and they make big run after big run and big pass play after big pass play and hermy praises hackett for his brilliant playcalling

All League
    Practice WOW

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50@Jan 6 2005, 07:09 PM
    herm said in the papers today that chad has had one of his best practices throwing the ball in a long time. chad also said he feels like his shoulder is getting better

When the Jets have more points than the Chargers and the time clock reads all zeroes, I will believe it. Until then, I am positive they will get there butts kicked this Saturday.

Unfortunately, we have way too many liabilities on this team right now. Chads bum arm, an idiot OC, an underachieving receiving corp, these things all work against us. Something tells me our season is OVER..........

Waterboy
    Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50@Jan 6 2005, 06:09 PM

Yes, he was able to knock over his own cardboard standup from 5 yards out in only 3 attempts. Next up, 10 yards. That mf-ing standup is going down, baby!