Thread: Weather tommorow

some people say it gives the jets a slight advantage...but i think that it actually gives the jets a huge advantage...it works directly into hacketts strengths (never thought id say hackett and strength in the same sentence)...hard rain and 30 mph winds taking away the deep passing game? this feeds right into the running game and the dink and dunk...curtis is also a great back to play in weather due to his style and the fact that he doesnt cough it up.....its going to really swing the game the jets way IMO and I think its a humungous advantage...

mark my words...the weather tommorow will be a clear factor and really help the jets in this game...

All League
    Originally posted by TurkJetFan@Jan 8 2005, 01:01 AM
    some people say it gives the jets a slight advantage...but i think that it actually gives the jets a huge advantage...it works directly into hacketts strengths (never thought id say hackett and strength in the same sentence)...hard rain and 30 mph winds taking away the deep passing game? this feeds right into the running game and the dink and dunk...curtis is also a great back to play in weather due to his style and the fact that he doesnt cough it up.....its going to really swing the game the jets way IMO and I think its a humungous advantage...

mark my words...the weather tommorow will be a clear factor and really help the jets in this game...
    I am in total agreement with you, and have been saying this the past few days. Our Jets are much better built for sloppy weather conditions, because with both passing games neutralized, we KNOW we can run the ball AND stop the run.

By the way, do you know the weather at the moment and the forecast for tomorrow (including rain, wind, and temp)? Would be nice to know whats going on currently.

All League
    Hackett is excited about the weather I heard. Another excuse not to throw the ball. In other news Chad was seen hi-fiving Hackett while Sowell was pumping his fists....

All League
    Originally posted by sackdance99@Jan 8 2005, 01:25 AM
    Hackett is excited about the weather I heard. Another excuse not to throw the ball. In other news Chad was seen hi-fiving Hackett while Sowell was pumping his fists....
    As long as we win, we can all pump our fists. This weather is a perfect environment for the Jets to steal a win.

And what's wrong with getting Sowell the rock? (see sig)

Undrafted Free Agent

dont worry hackett will screw it up somehow, this will be the game he calls for the long ball.

All League
    Originally posted by ny28jets+Jan 8 2005, 01:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ny28jets @ Jan 8 2005, 01:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TurkJetFan@Jan 8 2005, 01:01 AM

dont worry hackett will screw it up somehow, this will be the game he calls for the long ball. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

In all seriousness though, if there is anything Hackett is good at, its the running plays he draws up and calls. Not that running plays are all that difficult to create, but still, these are the types of games he can play an important part in helping us win.

Brenjetsfan
    WHO CARES....about the weather....what color pants/jerseys.......Married, single divorced, ...(go to match .com)

F the west coast offense an RUN

LETS SEE SOME EAST COAST offense...NOW .........PERIOD

It may be to our advantage, but its the team with the least turnovers in this wet rain that will win&#33; Hang on to the friggin ball&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; GO JETS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

All League
    Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Jan 8 2005, 02:17 AM
    WHO CARES....about the weather....what color pants/jerseys.......Married, single divorced, ...(go to match .com)

F the west coast offense an RUN

LETS SEE SOME EAST COAST offense...NOW .........PERIOD
    DAM GIRL&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

All League

The NY Jet beat writers have taken that dark cloud over their heads with them to San Diego. Finally, a positive coming from the Jets beat writers.