Thread: Not a chance against Pit

Rookie
    I just got done watching NFL live n not salisbury or Mike golic picked the jets to win over pit. I love it and just can't wait till we go in there and turn the furniture around in the steelers house. If any of u saw the pre-game for san diego vs. jets Brian Bellik from the Ravens Steve Young and Michael strahan all said jets dont have a shot, chris berman made a comment after he picked the chargers "I guess that has got to make Jets fans happy." With all of them picking the chargers the jets won and proved everybody they can beat a above .500 team. But what happened right after that game? Howard Cross from This Week in Football was on New York Football Sunday I believe and he said the Jets beat a chargers team that has beaten nobody. R u kidding me???? And then with the ATH people all say that it was luck that the chargers lost. Y dose'nt this team get the damn credit it deserves? Herman Edwards is one of the best Coaches the Jets have ever had! I said one of the best. the first 2 are obviously Ewbank and Parcells but herman Edwards if he gets this team to a superbowl has to move up to # 2 ahead of parcells. Even herman Edwards dose'nt get credit. Yea ok, sure he has time managment problems but damn give him some props for getting the Jets the 3 out of 4 post season appearances!!!! If the Jets win over pitsburgh and end up winning the World title of Football I will go on the verge of saying THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL JETS 2004/2005 FAR SERPASES THE JETS 1968/1969 HALL OF FAME TEAM. THINK ABOUT IT THEY HAVE TO GO THREW PIT. AND EITHER N.E OR INDI WHO DID THE JETS PLAY THAT BETTERS THOSE TEAMS IN 68???? JETS DESERVE A DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP WE ARE LONG OVERDUE. HOW THE HELL CAN BOSTON GET ONE AND NOT US????? I KNOW PEOPLE SAY GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. WELL GUESS WHAT I DON'T WANNA WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!&#3 3; I'M DAMN SURE U PEOPLE DON'T!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!!!& #33;!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    this is perfect because the JETS are playing with house money - no pressure because there are no (national-level) expectations -

Rookie

I like your intensity man, Im right with you!

I believe

All Pro
    Jets are in a great position. They are playing with no pressure against a team that has not seen our best pass rusher yet. Against a team that the Jets players seem to think they could have beaten earlier in the year had they brought thier A game. I'm excited.

Veteran
    I do recall Salisbury's exact words were " I looooooooove San Diego in this game".

He's worthless.

NYJ 1968 YOU GOT ME PUMPED!!!!!!!!&#33 ;!!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    I'm lovin' it like McDonalds. It will be all the much sweeter when we surprise the Steelers next week, and shove it in these *******s' faces once again.

Rookie
    JUST THINK!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !

JETS DEFEAT SAN DIEGO WILD CARD ROUND TO DESTROY THE 25 YEAR OLD LOSING STREAK ON THE ROAD IN PLAY OFF GAMES

NEXT COMES THE 0-6 RECORD AT PIT THAT WILL BE DESTROYED

THAN COMES 1ST WIN IN N.E SINCE 02

THAN COMES THE JETS 2ND SUPERBOWL VICTORY

2-0 IN SUPERBOWLS!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

BRING ON THE 0-6 PIT

All Pro
    I FEEL THE BIG UPSET COMING, EVERY JET FAN IN MY SKOOL DOESNT FEEL THEY WILL WIN, cept me and someone else, CP ALL THE WAY

Rookie
    Originally posted by Tennessee_Jet@Jan 10 2005, 08:18 PM
    I do recall Salisbury's exact words were " I looooooooove San Diego in this game".

He's worthless.
    Man... why weren't y'all on my bandwagon 4 years ago? I called this assclown out then!

All Pro
    guess he was pickin the jets earlier <_<

Hall Of Fame
    All the experts forgot who was coaching the Chargers, Marty no balls Schottenheimer

Waterboy
    I&#39;m optimistic too, but this will be a dogfight like this past Saturday night. I think the Jets are ready to step it up a notch, i.e. minimal penalties, smart on the field, better coaching, tight execution, and that&#39;s what it&#39;s going to take. Jets all the way&#33;

Undrafted Free Agent
    I recall Salisbury also liked Green Bay to represent the NFC in the super bowl.

Football expert

All Pro
    We were underdogs last week, we&#39;re be under dogs this week, and if we advance on we&#39;ll be underdogs the rest of the way. Just the way we should all and the players should all love it. It&#39;s us against the world, and we&#39;re ready to prove the world wrong. 1 win down, 3 to go.

It&#39;s us against the world and I love it. When these humps try to jump on our bandwagon after we smack Pittsburgh around, I would personally like to be their to give them my size 12 (boot) in their ass as I push them off. We will be the underdogs right to the Superbowl&#33;

Veteran
    wow, i&#39;m pumped already

bring them on . . . let&#39;s play some old-fashioned foozball