Thread: Jet fans of SoCal UNITE!!

Veteran
    Sorry, Green Dogs just doesn't do it for me. I meet a bunch of guys at the game who watch at Sharky's in Manhattan Beach. Thinking about bringing a crew down there as well. Anyone want to join?

Waterboy
    How about Yankee Doodles in Santa Monica???

Waterboy
    I'm flying into San Diego on Saturday morning and want to watch the game with some die hard JET fans. Are there any other JET fans that want to hang out with the "BASE".

FYI...I'm actually the retard that carries "FIREMAN ED" on game days.

Waterboy
    We will have a big group at Gotham on the 3rd St. Promenade in Santa Monica (across from Yankee Doodles). We will get the huge hi-def projection TV and plenty of sound. This group used to go to Yankee Doodles but we gave up on that place, bad service, bad TV's, etc. Join us at Gotham!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

I'd join you guys, but I just dropped $500 on a home theater with surround sound (had to sell the g/f that it's not just for the game- sounds great for movies )

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by CTJET@Jan 13 2005, 02:29 PM
    I'm flying into San Diego on Saturday morning and want to watch the game with some die hard JET fans. Are there any other JET fans that want to hang out with the "BASE".

wow, you really are the guy that carries fireman ed?

Originally posted by CTJET@Jan 13 2005, 12:29 PM

Are you Ed's brother?

Veteran
    Gothum... interesting. Badniss, what do you think. That's your neck of the woods.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by CTJET@Jan 13 2005, 03:29 PM

Met you last nite at the rally. If you're staying downtown, Jets fans always represent at Dicks Last Resort. www.dickslastresort.com

Originally posted by LAJET@Jan 13 2005, 05:16 PM
    Gothum... interesting. Badniss, what do you think. That's your neck of the woods.
    Gotham is a cool spot. If theres a problem , it IS directly across from yankee doodles. By the way...TO ALL...I'm having a SUPERBOWL Party at my house , you're all invited!!!

Veteran
    Badniss - I'm staying down in the south bay. BTW - if it's a green super bowl we'll be drinking in J'Ville, will we not?

Originally posted by LAJET@Jan 14 2005, 04:31 PM
    Badniss - I'm staying down in the south bay. BTW - if it's a green super bowl we'll be drinking in J'Ville, will we not?
    If that happens, I'll cancel the party at my house. I think the odds on our beating both Pitts & Indy over the next 8 days arent that good, unfortunately.