Thread: Shaun Ellis

All Pro
    Not.

Prob get no responces but i jus wanted to make a thread of appfreciation to this guy cause he never gets credit.

To see him limp of the feild after causing a fumble, then run back on just made me forvgot john Abraham.

Man, I jus want to say we are lucky we sigbned the right guy.

Shaun. Damn were lucky to have you. You are one of the leaders and hearts of this defense, please keep it going.

All Pro
    so agree. i was against this in the 1st place but this guy has heart unlike smeone else... <_<

Veteran
    Yup, liked seeing how he came out and started looking for his helmet right away.

All Pro
    a solid solid DE. Props to Fergie as well. In the same mold as Ellis.

Veteran
    Charter JI Member

Big props to Shaun.

What a relief to see him come back in the game. Too bad it was for naught.

wickedtwisted
    Don&#39;t get me wrong I love Ellis. But I love Ellis even more when argueably, the best pash rusher in the league is lined up on the same defensive line.

Rookie
    Abe might be a bit better than Ellis, but Ellis has the "other" traits that make him better overall.

Case in point, Ellis looked like he cared out there..doing everything he could do help the Jets win and even when he went out to get an IV cause he was so exhausted as soon as he got back he was out on the field.

Meanwhile everytime they showed Abraham on the sideline during that came he had the same expression on his face like he didn&#39;t even want to be there.

I&#39;d take Shaun over John 100 times out of 100

All Pro
    It was just like......

When you saw him running striaght from a proabable X-ray, to get his helmet goign directly on this field I got such a sense of us being a TEAM.

I will no longer bash Abe, or any other pplayers that are elfish, but I will use that energy to say good things about our good guys.

Shaun, i will be rooting for you specifically evergame for the next 7 years you have here.

All League
    A true warrior, im glad he got the six year deal and not Abe.

Rookie
    Ellis is a warrior--and a player. He kept us in the game with that strip of Bettis, kept us in the game with the pass he tipped to Vilma last week. He deserves the pro-bowl more than Abe, sacks or no sacks.

Veteran
    you mean Non Abraham?