Thread: can anyone else

All League
    im so tired yet everytime i close my eyes all i think about is the game and it kills me and i cant sleep...anyone else feel this way?

flushingjet
    yes

TomShane
    Every time I close my eyes I hear a pained Curtis Martin saying that he "has so much anger inside" and that he'll play "twenty years if that's what it takes to win a Super Bowl." Then I see Herm at midfield after the game smiling and laughing with Bill Cowher and I think how very troubling that juxtaposition is for me.

All League
    I have a question for all of you....

When does the heartbreak end?

Last post from me for tonight..I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

When we finally win another super bowl..this will seem like nothing. Another year of having our hearts ripped out.

Ah well such is life. Guess I will go kill myself now :lol:

At this point I don't care who wins...hell the Pats can win tomorrow for all I care..probably won't even watch the game.

Doug Brien please die.

flushingjet
    Originally posted by Chase@Jan 16 2005, 03:43 AM
    I have a question for all of you....

When does the heartbreak end?

Last post from me for tonight..I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

When we finally win another super bowl..this will seem like nothing. Another year of having our hearts ripped out.

Ah well such is life. Guess I will go kill myself now :lol:

At this point I don't care who wins...hell the Pats can win tomorrow for all I care..probably won't even watch the game.

Doug Brien please die.
    for those of us with sb iii memories, in the end its another disappointment.
    but we can still summon that glorious moment at will. the rest of you poor SOBs
    will not rest until the jets bag another championship.

Banned
    Originally posted by TomShane@Jan 16 2005, 03:38 AM
    Every time I close my eyes I hear a pained Curtis Martin saying that he "has so much anger inside" and that he'll play "twenty years if that's what it takes to win a Super Bowl." Then I see Herm at midfield after the game smiling and laughing with Bill Cowher and I think how very troubling that juxtaposition is for me.
    EXACTLY< I hear you on this, I think I feel worse for Curtis Martin then I do for myself,, meanwhile Herm Edwards is all smiles and is probably glad becasue he feels his job is safe for at least 1 more year

All League
    dude all the alcohol is almost gone.. then what? this is the worst ever.... I seriouslly havent found a way to deal with this.... at least Im not going to work tomorrow and I hope to GOD the Pats loose. that may ease about 1% of the pain.. but for tonight.. no sleep. the missed field goals just play Over and Over and Over and Over.....

Rookie
    not that i can&#39;t sleep after reading some of the post,just stopped crying.My love of the JETS could not be more if we won the SB.And thou I started drinking again.It&#39;s a celebration of a season beyond most expectations.Not of sarrow.allthought I would have killed to see 1 of the FG&#39;S go through.I could not of asked more of that D.They played like MEN,WORRIERS,and left it all out there.For that I salute them.

BE STRONG,BE PROUD,BE A JETS FAN

Hall Of Fame
    I can not sleep at all&#33; SCREW the gutless wonder we call a HC&#33; JORDAN should have had more carriers but HERM would not stand up to HACKETT&#33; FIRE thenm both&#33;

Practice Squad
    I couldn&#39;t.

Undrafted Free Agent
    For me it isn&#39;t not being able to sleep, it&#39;s always the next day when you relize the nightmare is real.