Thread: you wanna know what really f-ing burns me up?

Banned
    reading the papers today you will see a common theme when that ****in p***y hackett is mentioned......................."paul hackett, not available for comment........"

this guy is a class a coward. stand up and make yourself accountable for once in the 4 years you have spent here making our football lives suck. you miserable piece of s**t!

All League
    maybe that's best....cos when he has opened his mouth and made comments, it always pissed me off so maybe better he shuts up lest he angers the fans more
    know what I mean?

All League
    how long does it take him to clean out his office?? <_< maybe he ran out of boxes..

here you go... start packing

Banned
    maybe you&#39;re right. i just can&#39;t wait for this assclown and his predictable, conservative bull**** offense to be gone. 3rd and 10 and you run a 1-yard route? wtf is this guy thinking. and you know it wasn&#39;t a check down cause chad went right to him.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Hackette didn&#39;t lose this game for you guys, Hermy playing Marty ball lost this game for you. With what 30-40 seconds left along a couple of time outs, Marty- err Hermy let the clock run down instead of getting closer for the kicker? In probably the toughest stadium in the NFL to kick in. The coach has to put his team in a position to win the game and Herm didn&#39;t do that. Herm went soft and played scared like just like Marty....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by New England Hick@Jan 16 2005, 08:49 AM
    Herm went soft and played scared like just like Marty....
    Ding, ding, ding.......we have a winner&#33;&#33;&#33;

I hate the way this season ended with that dick playing Marty ball <_<

Banned
    If Paul Hackett is not relieved of his duties TODAY, there is something very wrong with the decision makers for this franchise ... this is the ultimate no-brainer ... there&#39;s nothing to even discuss ... nothing to consider ... nothing to think about ... the man should be fired immediately {as in, IMMIDIATELY&#33;&#33;} so we can quickly turn our attention to the task at hand, a new OC for 2005

Wasting five minutes on discussing Hackett&#39;s future with this team is JUST THAT ... five wasted minutes

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I think WOODY told his driver to take HACKETT and BRIEN (however you spell his name ) to the airport ASAP&put them on a plane taking them as far as way as possible from our owner .......

Banned
    Originally posted by New England Hick@Jan 16 2005, 07:49 AM
    Hackette didn&#39;t lose this game for you guys, Hermy playing Marty ball lost this game for you. With what 30-40 seconds left along a couple of time outs, Marty- err Hermy let the clock run down instead of getting closer for the kicker? In probably the toughest stadium in the NFL to kick in. The coach has to put his team in a position to win the game and Herm didn&#39;t do that. Herm went soft and played scared like just like Marty....
    i&#39;m sorry but i don&#39;t totally agree with this. while i think it was questionable to just take a knee etc.....there is still no reason to believe that your kicker can&#39;t make 1 of 2 kicks from 40 somewhat yards. ask yourself, this. if it&#39;s vinatieri does the coach look smart or stupid when he bangs it through? also, there were a number of stupid play calls that just epitomized the paul hackett offensive game plan since he&#39;s been here. 2 examples. 2nd and 21 draw play (are you ****ing serious?), 3rd and 10 one yard route (what&#39;s the point in that?). one thing is certain. paul hackett sucks and his offensive system is a joke. hey NEHick, if you like him so much......here&#39;s to hoping you get him to replace weiss this year&#33;

DJBOMBER
    I agree with both points on these posts. One we need to open up this offense....Two, didn&#39;t we learn ANYTHING from the SD game&#33;&#33; Everyone killed Marty for not getting closer for Kaeting... Then in a game where a FG will get our NYJETS in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game...we pull the same thing&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They were flashing highlights all game on how no-one has ever kicked a 50 yarder at Heinz so it wouldv&#39;e been in our best interest to get 5yds closer, not lose 3 yards&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; What were they thinking&#33;&#33;&#33; We as JETS fans are used to these let downs but it&#39;s getting tough to handle.....My stomach is shot.....We had the game, they gave it to us....It was ours&#33;&#33;&#33; That aside I want to say the JETS as always played hard and never gave up even when no one besides their fans gave them any respect&#33; Congrats to Pittsburgh for winning a game when they almost lost it twice. It was a great game and maybe I&#39;ll be able to watch it again in 20 years&#33;&#33;&#33; I still can&#39;t watch the Cleveland playoff game.. Hopefully with a few changes we could be back in that position next season&#33;&#33; Keep the faith JETS fans&#33;&#33;&#33; We had the 15-1 Steelers beat yesterday&#33;&#33; In a few weeks we could look at that and we might feel a littler better......not much but a little&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Thanks for letting me vent a little&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

What could he say?? I can&#39;t get on in the Front of the Bus or the Back
    of the Bus?? But wait there&#39;s a reserved Spot for me under the Bus&#33;&#33; :lol:

Banned
    he never gives comments when hes down...he better be gone...better be on the same bus out of town that abe and brien are on...

Banned
    Originally posted by savage69@Jan 16 2005, 08:13 AM
    What could he say?? I can&#39;t get on in the Front of the Bus or the Back
    of the Bus?? But wait there&#39;s a reserved Spot for me under the Bus&#33;&#33; :lol:
    how nice would it be to see this guy in a restaurant or some other store. i would love to sneak up behind him and brain the s**t out of him&#33;

Hacket is always available to accept ther kudos after a big game. After every loss, the spineless POS is nowhere to be found. I know where he will be found later this week, at the unemployment office with any luck&#33;