Thread: YES NETWORK

All League
    i was just wtching the yes network and theey were interviewing justin after the gameand he could barely speak.....it looked like he was gonna cry...he did say was that OFFENCE needs to be better,...and will make changes in the off-season

chad was on too and HE IS TOO POSITIVE ALL THE TIME, i love him but i;d like to see just once have something bad to say...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by spjets@Jan 16 2005, 10:37 AM
    i was just wtching the yes network and theey were interviewing justin after the gameand he could barely speak.....it looked like he was gonna cry...he did say was that OFFENCE needs to be better,...and will make changes in the off-season

chad was on too and HE IS TOO POSITIVE ALL THE TIME, i love him but i;d like to see just once have something bad to say...
    I love J-Mac..........he's a class act as is Curtis Martin.........he is probably the only Jet that ever mentioned the pain that the fans experience.............I say next year is definately our year.............you can take that to the bank...............

All League
    if anyone can bear watching put it on,,,,moss is on too//

All League
    i love justin also.

santana was just on... his voice was shaking...

i am just so damn heartbroken

All Pro
    Did you get a chance to see J. Ferguson after the game, he was actually in tears and could hardly speak? He definitely took the loss real bad.

Rookie
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Jan 16 2005, 10:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Jan 16 2005, 10:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spjets@Jan 16 2005, 10:37 AM

I love J-Mac..........he&#39;s a class act as is Curtis Martin.........he is probably the only Jet that ever mentioned the pain that the fans experience.............I say next year is definately our year.............you can take that to the bank............... [/b][/quote]
    I agree, Justin was a real nice addition this year. I think he&#39;s going to be a solid contributor for some time to come.

I also am CONVINCED that we are on the doorstep of a Championship, perhaps next year, if not very soon. I&#39;ve been a JETS fan 35 plus years and despite that tough loss last night....I STILL BELIEVE AND FEEL THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR THIS FRANCHISE.

GO JETS&#33;

All League
    I heard some of Chad&#39;s post game comments and frankly was disappointed that he did not take it upon himself as the leader of the offense to take some of the blame for lack of production. He was giving a feel good type of comments on how this loss was a growing process.

All League
    watching it now...thanks for the heads up

probably showed some of the same footage that MSG Sportsdesk showed judging by the Pennington comments....I felt the same way

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Monster_Green+Jan 16 2005, 10:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monster_Green @ Jan 16 2005, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Jan 16 2005, 10:39 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-spjets
    @Jan 16 2005, 10:37 AM

I love J-Mac..........he&#39;s a class act as is Curtis Martin.........he is probably the only Jet that ever mentioned the pain that the fans experience.............I say next year is definately our year.............you can take that to the bank...............
    I agree, Justin was a real nice addition this year. I think he&#39;s going to be a solid contributor for some time to come.

I also am CONVINCED that we are on the doorstep of a Championship, perhaps next year, if not very soon. I&#39;ve been a JETS fan 35 plus years and despite that tough loss last night....I STILL BELIEVE AND FEEL THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR THIS FRANCHISE.

GO JETS&#33; [/b][/quote]
    How could it not be bright for us..........we have some great players...........it could only get better with an agressive OC.................I am hurting about this loss but like I said earlier...........we were dead in the water and these 2 playoff games were a perk for us...........enjoy the ride..........it will only get better next year.............our defense will be so much better next year and hopefully with a new OC the offense will get better..............we are a championship team that will only be better next year.............

Even my mother said to me last night after she saw how sad I was, "there&#39;s always next year"...............

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I am so fuc*ing sad

All League
    Originally posted by jetgirl@Jan 16 2005, 10:50 AM

How could it not be bright for us..........we have some great players...........it could only get better with an agressive OC.................I am hurting about this loss but like I said earlier...........we were dead in the water and these 2 playoff games were a perk for us...........enjoy the ride..........it will only get better next year.............our defense will be so much better next year and hopefully with a new OC the offense will get better..............we are a championship team that will only be better next year.............

Even my mother said to me last night after she saw how sad I was, "there&#39;s always next year"...............
    we do have ALOT to look forward to for next year between hendersons fire that he brings ......and hopefully a very aggressive OC......the schmucks on YES network think that a new OC will not help chad, but i disagree cause chad is smart and picks up the playbook fast....

All League
    Welcome to the world of Red Sox fan prior to 2004. Losses like that are gut-wrenching but I promise you this: when we win it all next year it will be all the more sweeter&#33;