Thread: Dynasty

All League
    Why do I have to be alive to witness this ? I should have been born in the 20's

Banned
    let them win the superbowl before you call them a dynasty.

All League
    you actually think they wont now?????...........i mean what i just saw with that Secondary and no seymour ............that is outstanding team D.........and Bruschi is an unbelievable clutch player..........troy brown looked better than ty law..........i just reread that last line and it sounds stupid but i saw him own stokley all game..................just a great team......to hold that O to 3 and after how hot they were coming in.............i am sorry if your an honest Jet fan that was the best team D i have seen since the 70 steeelers...........i am now on the bandwaggon...........the pats are damn good

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    possibly the best team in all of sports history

All Pro
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhh hhhhhhhhh - I hope the Steelers can pull it off again against them, I can't stand the thought of another off-season listening to the Chowds crow :unsure: :blink: :o Angry

Originally posted by el_dub80@Jan 16 2005, 08:25 PM
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhh hhhhhhhhh - I hope the Steelers can pull it off again against them, I can't stand the thought of another off-season listening to the Chowds crow :unsure: :blink: :o Angry
    We won't lose again

You can take that to the bank......

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Jan 16 2005, 08:00 PM
    possibly the best team in all of sports history
    And loaded with draft picks come April.... :lol: