Thread: Vikings OC Linehan to Leave!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Scott Linehan the Vikings Oc is leaving. he wants security for his family and is looking for a 3year deal. We will never get him.

This is just the guy we need to open up our offense and have a shot of Bringing Moss over to the Jets as well with his familiarity with Moss.

He will never come to the jets.

The Dolphins and Jags are interested in him and with the weathere and family situation that he is in, being a young guy with young kids he will never pick NY.

the tax situation for him living in FLA also benefits him well.

I see him taking the Jags job. Like Culpepper he has a great young QB in Leftwich and the Jags are a legitimate playoff team. It would have been real nice!!

Any thoughts?

TomShane
    He sucks. Look at what he did without Moss in the games. Just awful.

Banned
    Not a fan at all.

Isn't this the same guy that called a pass by Randy Moss late in the fourth quarter when they were moving in to take the lead on Seattle?

Isn't this the guy that decided to call a horribly botched fake field goal in the second quarter on Sunday?

Hackett is too conservative, but Linehan takes far too many stupid risks.

All Pro
    I'm glad I don't want him.

IM04
    If you've been reading some threads, it doesn't look like a gimme that Hackett will be fired. Even if he does get the boot, the hiring process would most likely be long and exhausting with Herm leaning towards another diamond in the rough.

Veteran
    Please...not this clown

I think even paul hackett could muster up a successful offensive sceme with randy moss and daunte culpepper

Banned
    LMFAO

hell no!! this is the same guy who called for moss to roll around throw a pass in the endzone........that was intercepted

hackett part 2 no thanks

All League
    i want Norm Chow!!

Rookie
    B) I WANT NORM CHOW ALSO.

Practice Squad
    Norm Chow is intriguing. Everything I've heard and seen looks great. In addition, I've read a few things alluding to the fact that he would make a good, brainy head coach a la Shanahan or BB.

I like Herm, but if he can't make the jump to the SB in the next year or two, a good replacement on hand would be better than the coaching recycle bin. That being said, if Henderson ever gets a HC offer from another team over the next few years, Bradway should consider him as a option to Herm. Players and fans both love this guy.

Practice Squad
    Norm Chow is intriguing. Everything I've heard and seen looks great. In addition, I've read a few things alluding to the fact that he would make a good, brainy head coach a la Shanahan or BB.

I like Herm, but if he can't make the jump to the SB in the next year or two, a good replacement on hand would be better than the coaching recycle bin. That being said, if Henderson ever gets a HC offer from another team over the next few years, Bradway should consider him as a option to Herm. Players and fans both love this guy.

Practice Squad
    Sorry. A server error resulted in duplicate posts.