Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brfadway is Nutz

All League
    So go on the air and say that Abraham will be back, I am sure that his agent is counting the dollars now and Lamont is going to another team. I don't understand this mentality..if they were planning to sign him why not show a commitment to him while he was injured why go on sports radio and say that you want to sign him before you know what his demands might be?

As for Becht good bye and good ridence we need a play maker at tight end and we are also going to need another wide out to replace Cherbet.

Veteran
    we are also going to need another wide out to replace Cherbet.
    Jericho Cotchery

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Brfadway will get the job done!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Brfadway Rocks!

Waterboy
    I have faith that Brfadway will do the right thing. Of course Brfadway is going to say that Abe will be back, it's just PR talk. Personally IMO, all Brfadway needs to do is get Walter Jones, and Brfadway will be the man. Go Brfadway!!!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Brfadway has drafted well and made some great moves last year....Just keep it going and good things will come....Brfadway is on a roll...

All Pro
    Brfadway has really redeemed himself last offseason. Lets see him do it again!

BTW, maybe he is trying to pump up Abe's trade value a little bit? Nah, that couldn't be it. I am sure that Brfadway wants to raise the value of a player he is going to sign. He is nutz that way.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Man I'm Glad I got my Brfadway Jersey in time for spring break!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Brfadway is a good GM. I might replace Doug Brfien though. Ihope he relizes what Lamont Jordan Brfings to this team. At KFC do you think he orders brfeasts or thighs?

Banned
    I thought the dumbest thing Bradway said in that press conference is that Wayne Chrebet will be back

DUMB MOVE

1. His skills have diminished and he's a concussion waiting to happen

2. All he will do at this point is stunt Jerricho Cotchery's growth ... forcing JC to see less time on the field ... and this kid deserves a REAL SHOT to play in 2005

3. Will make us less likely to bring in another WR like Jerry Porter, or via the draft

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Atleast Brfadway realizes its time to let go Brfecht

All League
    If we can't re sign McKenzie, does Bradway pull the trigger and go after Walter Jones, or does Adrian Jones/Marko Cavka start?

Undrafted Free Agent
    We really need a top-notch O- coordinator because our HC is not all that brfight.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by DonBoydOdegard@Jan 18 2005, 08:06 PM
    We really need a top-notch O- coordinator because our HC is not all that brfight.
    Id love an OC that is much more brfave..Atleast brfing in someone with brfains..

All League
    Originally posted by rmeyer52@Jan 18 2005, 06:17 PM
    So go on the air and say that Abraham will be back, I am sure that his agent is counting the dollars now and Lamont is going to another team. I don't understand this mentality..if they were planning to sign him why not show a commitment to him while he was injured why go on sports radio and say that you want to sign him before you know what his demands might be?

As for Becht good bye and good ridence we need a play maker at tight end and we are also going to need another wide out to replace Cherbet.
    John Abraham will be back because Donnie Henderson is on record as wanting him back so badly he will beg the front office to retain him.

The rest of it was just PR media talk.

Originally posted by MiamiJet@Jan 18 2005, 06:58 PM
    If we can't re sign McKenzie, does Bradway pull the trigger and go after Walter Jones, or does Adrian Jones/Marko Cavka start?
    whos Bradway? Dont you mean Brfadway?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Brfadway is Brfilliant!

Okay I'm out! Man this Jets loss is really screwing me up. I'm geting weird satisfaction out of these childish posts.

All League
    whos Bradway? Dont you mean Brfadway?
    Oops!

Sorry

Hall Of Fame
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    tears rolling down my face

All League
    Originally posted by rajensen088+Jan 18 2005, 07:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rajensen088 @ Jan 18 2005, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rmeyer52@Jan 18 2005, 06:17 PM
    So go on the air and say that Abraham will be back, I am sure that his agent is counting the dollars now and Lamont is going to another team. I don&#39;t understand this mentality..if they were planning to sign him why not show a commitment to him while he was injured why go on sports radio and say that you want to sign him before you know what his demands might be?

John Abraham will be back because Donnie Henderson is on record as wanting him back so badly he will beg the front office to retain him.

The rest of it was just PR media talk. [/b][/quote]
    On 1050 ESPN Radio, Bradway made a comment regarding Abes future that definately caught my attention when he was talking about who was coming back and he said that hes gonna do his best to keep our own saying hes gonna try to keep Ferg, KMac, and Lamont...

then he went on to say "John Abraham will be here"... thats a direct quote from the show...

I think that blatantly shows where the franchise tag is going this season