Thread: Many people wanted

All League
    and you going to get it for sure with this new OC..... i can say if the Offense doesnt succeed next year its on chad... and i love chad but now we have a top notch OC... so lets see how it goes

All Pro
    Originally posted by JetsFan3288@Jan 19 2005, 04:45 PM
    and you going to get it for sure with this new OC..... i can say if the Offense doesnt succeed next year its on chad... and i love chad but now we have a top notch OC... so lets see how it goes
    Chad in the Shotgun..........how sweet the sound of that.
    This will help us in our 3rd and 8's when Pennington will have that extra second and wont have to throw the 4 yard pass to the RBs to avoid the sack.

I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT!!!

Veteran
    Bowl or BUST!!

All League
    Very true!!!

Banned
    Originally posted by HitSomeone41@Jan 19 2005, 04:56 PM
    How sweet would it be to have Randy Moss as one of Chad's targets. Imagine that, a Moss on each side of the field.

I know Randy Moss can be a pain in the ass, but you gotta admit he's got skills.

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by prza@Jan 19 2005, 05:45 PM
    Bowl or BUST!!
    No ****ing doubt, I so feel like next year is the year.

Maybe the missed kick waas a blessing, maybe it saved us another New York vs. Boston loss. :unsure:

I know ... I know, I'd still like to find out, but for the first time in three days I'm starting to feel better!

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by MP3+Jan 19 2005, 05:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MP3 @ Jan 19 2005, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HitSomeone41@Jan 19 2005, 04:56 PM
    How sweet would it be to have Randy Moss as one of Chad&#39;s targets. Imagine that, a Moss on each side of the field.

I know Randy Moss can be a pain in the ass, but you gotta admit he&#39;s got skills. [/b][/quote]
    If we were to some how get Randy Moss I would all over the place.

Banned
    They played together in college?&#33;?&#33;

s**t&#33;&#33;&#33; Chad better get on the phone with him now&#33;&#33;

If we got Randy Moss there&#39;s no doubt in my mind that we&#39;d make the SB. With Mcarens, R. Moss, S. Moss, and Chrebet.

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by MP3@Jan 19 2005, 05:57 PM
    They played together in college?&#33;?&#33;

s**t&#33;&#33;&#33; Chad better get on the phone with him now&#33;&#33;
    Oh yes, and as recent as a year ago I think; Randy Moss said Chad was the best quarterback he&#39;s ever had.

How great would it be to have Pennington and both Moss&#39;s. Oh man, life would be grand. To could to be true I would think and we would have to give up a lot ot get him.

Banned
    For Moss I&#39;d give up some of our draft picks from the next couple of years and maybe some &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; to go along with that.

Practice Squad
    Just remember that ir might take the offense a year to get in sync.

I&#39;m sure everyone will freak out at the beginning of next year, but it might take a little time. That is why I am so glad we got the OC so quickly. I hope all the players are learning up over the break&#33;

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by QuickStop@Jan 19 2005, 06:03 PM
    Just remember that ir might take the offense a year to get in sync.

I&#39;m sure everyone will freak out at the beginning of next year, but it might take a little time. That is why I am so glad we got the OC so quickly. I hope all the players are learning up over the break&#33;
    It&#39;s going to take a lot of commitment all around, but I&#39;m sure the guys will be enthused and pumped to learn a new system. Having a bunch of guys unfamiliar in the begining will still be better then the s**t Hackett was running. Thank god for our defense and hopefully thinks are clicking by the stretch run like they should be on the offensive side. B)