Thread: The pain keeps coming back

Waterboy
    I was just watching NFL network and they showed Jets @ Steelers Game of the week. It was really painful for me to watch. Whats wierd is knowing the outcome of the game, sitting there watching Doug line up for the kick, I'm still hoping for it to go in between the uprights. I thought I was over the lose.

All Pro
    I know I was thinking the same thing. I don't know what in the heck made me watch it.

Banned

Waterboy
    My bad, didn't mean to get all gay.

Waterboy
    the first post i read here about 3 days ago said something about how you pass by a car wreck and you know you don't want to look but something inside just forces you to look. that's all i think about when i think about that kick.

TomShane
    Honestly? I can't watch any highlights of that game at all. I just can't. I get the shakes. lol How very pathetic of me.

Veteran
    I will not watch the highlights either. It was bad enough having to experience it in real time on tv.

Waterboy
    Originally posted by Bklyn_Girlie@Jan 20 2005, 07:01 PM
    the first post i read here about 3 days ago said something about how you pass by a car wreck and you know you don't want to look but something inside just forces you to look. that's all i think about when i think about that kick.
    Or when you see a really fugly person on the street, you know thier not nice to look at but you keep staring because you wonder how fugly they really are.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Throwitto80@Jan 20 2005, 10:09 PM
    Or when you see a really fugly person on the street, you know thier not nice to look at but you keep staring because you wonder how fugly they really are.
    Damn.

Bitter

All Pro
    The pain keeps coming back?

Try: