Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Let's ban a few topics from this board

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    358
    I had a few minutes to think about the BS clutter on this board, so here are my thoughts on a few topics that are no longer meaningful.

    1. All Brady vs. Pennington debates. Did you see Brady throw the ball yesterday? How does that compare to our QB? If I had to start a team from scratch today my first two moves would be to hire Belichick and sign Tom Brady. It hurts to have to say that, but it's the truth and I am sure that 90% of people who know anything about football would agree.

    2. Any mention of Paul Hackett. It may have taken 3 more years than necessary, but it's over. Let's move on.

    3. All mention of the Dolphins. They are irrelevant...like Milli Vinilli.

    4. All Doug Brien bashing. The guy was great all year and had a bad game at Heinz field. I mean, cut the guy a break....JUST KIDDING!!!

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,581
    Also Randy Moss to the Jets!!!

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    3,450
    How about CuMar vs. LaMont? B)

  4. #4
    DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Guest
    I have a problem with #3. The others are negotiable. Now beat it! Scram!!!!

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    charlotte NC
    Posts
    4,639
    or herm vs any other coach...

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    680
    I'm in favor of banning anyone who disagrees with my point of views.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,413
    Originally posted by psalty14@Jan 24 2005, 10:58 AM
    I had a few minutes to think about the BS clutter on this board, so here are my thoughts on a few topics that are no longer meaningful.

    1. All Brady vs. Pennington debates. Did you see Brady throw the ball yesterday? How does that compare to our QB? If I had to start a team from scratch today my first two moves would be to hire Belichick and sign Tom Brady. It hurts to have to say that, but it's the truth and I am sure that 90% of people who know anything about football would agree.

    2. Any mention of Paul Hackett. It may have taken 3 more years than necessary, but it's over. Let's move on.

    3. All mention of the Dolphins. They are irrelevant...like Milli Vinilli.

    4. All Doug Brien bashing. The guy was great all year and had a bad game at Heinz field. I mean, cut the guy a break....JUST KIDDING!!!
    Agreed,

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,285
    Originally posted by psalty14@Jan 24 2005, 11:58 AM


    1. All Brady vs. Pennington debates. Did you see Brady throw the ball yesterday? How does that compare to our QB? If I had to start a team from scratch today my first two moves would be to hire Belichick and sign Tom Brady. It hurts to have to say that, but it's the truth and I am sure that 90% of people who know anything about football would agree.


    It's funny to think back on all those threads about Brady vs. PennyBoy. :lol:

    I'm sure RamRodRay would still take PennyBoy over Brady. :lol:

    What a dumbass.

  9. #9
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Jan 24 2005, 12:04 PM
    I have a problem with #3. The others are negotiable. Now beat it! Scram!!!!
    :lol: :lol: I have a problem with #3 too...........

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,581
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Jan 24 2005, 12:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Jan 24 2005, 12:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Jan 24 2005, 12:04 PM
    I have a problem with #3. The others are negotiable. Now beat it&#33; Scram&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    :lol: :lol: I have a problem with #3 too........... [/b][/quote]
    LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@Jan 24 2005, 11:04 AM
    I have a problem with #3. The others are negotiable. Now beat it&#33; Scram&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    wow. fabrice morvan is a dolphins fan?

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,386
    How about crappy TV shows:
    Lost
    24

    How about
    What are you listening to?
    What is your favorite.....................?

  13. #13
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    371
    Originally posted by JetMan55@Jan 24 2005, 12:00 PM
    Also Randy Moss to the Jets&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Please..... no more mention of this POS

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,581
    Lost is defientaly not a crappy TV show&#33;&#33;

  15. #15
    DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Guest
    how&#39; bout threads started in attempt to ban something or someone, be banned. If you don&#39;t like it, don&#39;t click on the topic. Asking for a topic to be banned is ridiculous.

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,386
    Question about Lost:
    How come no one can find them?

    Did the Black box malfunction?
    No one called in a distress &#39;we are about to crash&#39; signal?
    They were hundreds of miles off course?
    They have a magical steath, anti radar plane?
    They entered a parrellel universe?
    No one cares about anyone on board?
    It is secretly a reality show and are glad everyone survived the crash?

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    471
    Originally posted by mmckiernan@Jan 24 2005, 11:28 AM
    How about crappy TV shows:
    Lost
    24

    How about
    What are you listening to?
    What is your favorite.....................?
    Uuugh...if I see one more of those posts I&#39;ll shoot myself. :blink:

  18. #18
    TMahoney
    Guest
    1. Regretfully, Tom Brady is better and theres nothing we can do about it. Too bad he isn&#39;t a gopher cuz I woulda capped his ass long ago.

    2. Sorry, but the Paul Hackett jokes are usually the best ones.

    3. Dolphins are a joke and I love it. Enough said.

    4. Doug Brien shouldn&#39;t be bashed anymore...he should be shot.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,386
    Threads I enjoy the most:
    Please add caption threads

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,395
    How about any threads about the Patriots unless we are actually playing them of course :lol: <_<

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us