Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING: Inappropriate Avatars and Sig Pics

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Everyone here has been warned several times in the past about what is acceptable and what is not. Two long time members here have been banned today for blatantly ignoring the rules and disrespecting the others who comply every day.

This also applies to inappropriate language as well. Anyone who is in violation, I suggest you remove the questionable pictures before I or one of the other Mods see it. There will be no warnings.

It amazes me how little class some people here have. There are women and children who post here regularly. If this is a problem for anyone I suggest you find a new board to post on. Also, don't PM me or the other mods to ask if something is appropriate or not. If you have to ask it's most likely NOT apppopriate.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Banned
    what members???

Waterboy
    Originally posted by blackout806@Jan 24 2005, 05:53 PM
    what members???
    bad pictures of women? i see mr latinlawyer banned. he seem funny. who more banned?

no tangas?
    no buttocks?
    no nalga?
    no sasa?

mr latinlawyer adios till next time.

Marcos

All Pro
    Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER@Jan 24 2005, 06:51 PM
    Anyone who is in violation, I suggest you remove the questionable pictures before I or one of the other Mods see it. There will be no warnings.
    2 things...

1) You need a TOS that lists the rules of the boards. Threads suggesting certain rules are often overlooked. I would be glad to write one up for you. I assisted in Prodigy's TOS back when they were first starting up, as well as message board TOSs for several sites.

2) People should be given the courtesy of a warning IMO.

All League
    Originally posted by Los Yets+Jan 24 2005, 06:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Los Yets @ Jan 24 2005, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blackout806@Jan 24 2005, 05:53 PM
    what members???
    bad pictures of women? i see mr latinlawyer banned. he seem funny. who more banned?

no tangas?
    no buttocks?
    no nalga?
    no sasa?

mr latinlawyer adios till next time.

Marcos [/b][/quote]
    YAh latinlawyer and who else????

All League
    Bummer man. Today has been an all around downer.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I think jetman 67 in the sailor hat is bad also... He should be banned...

All League
    Originally posted by murphklecko73@Jan 24 2005, 07:01 PM
    LOL&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by murphklecko73@Jan 24 2005, 08:01 PM
    You are sooo jealous of my hat. Ive seen it on you and it looks much better on me. :lol: :lol:

Waterboy
    I&#39;ve had my avatar since the inception of this new board, and have been told by mods that it is ok in the past. However, if it bothers you or any other mod, please just give me the courtesy of a PM and I will gladly look for something more G rated.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by BergenJet@Jan 24 2005, 06:57 PM
    Sooth is very lenient and only uses the ban button after all other options have been exhausted. The posters who were banned just now have been warned repeatedly, in fact they were probably banned before. He&#39;s been more than fair.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Boozer76@Jan 24 2005, 07:05 PM
    I&#39;ve had my avatar since the inception of this new board, and have been told by mods that it is ok in the past. However, if it bothers you or any other mod, please just give me the courtesy of a PM and I will gladly look for something more G rated.
    I agree Boozer&#33;&#33; I thought Girlie pics were OK as long as they didn&#39;t show anything&#33; Mine doesn&#39;t but it would be nice to know some Guidelines&#33;&#33; :blink:

All Pro
    Originally posted by JumbalayaJet+Jan 24 2005, 07:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JumbalayaJet @ Jan 24 2005, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BergenJet@Jan 24 2005, 06:57 PM
    Sooth is very lenient and only uses the ban button after all other options have been exhausted. The posters who were banned just now have been warned repeatedly, in fact they were probably banned before. He&#39;s been more than fair. [/b][/quote]
    Never said that he wasn&#39;t fair. I am just responding to...

[/QUOTE]Anyone who is in violation, I suggest you remove the questionable pictures before I or one of the other Mods see it. There will be no warnings. [QUOTE]

All League
    According to the members list Jets/Botox fan is no longer banned?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Boozer76@Jan 24 2005, 08:05 PM
    Your signature pic is too big. Max size 250x250. cooperation is needed with signature pic size, because this board is so busy it pushes the servers to the limit.

All League
    Originally posted by Boozer76@Jan 24 2005, 07:05 PM
    Boozer i love it PLEEASSSEEE KEEEP IT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER@Jan 24 2005, 06:51 PM
    Everyone here has been warned several times in the past about what is acceptable and what is not. Two long time members here have been banned today for blatantly ignoring the rules and disrespecting the others who comply every day.

This also applies to inappropriate language as well. Anyone who is in violation, I suggest you remove the questionable pictures before I or one of the other Mods see it. There will be no warnings.

It amazes me how little class some people here have. There are women and children who post here regularly. If this is a problem for anyone I suggest you find a new board to post on. Also, don&#39;t PM me or the other mods to ask if something is appropriate or not. If you have to ask it&#39;s most likely NOT apppopriate.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    Thank you for trying to keep this board as classy as ever.

I love this place.............

Waterboy
    Originally posted by jetman67+Jan 24 2005, 07:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetman67 @ Jan 24 2005, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Boozer76@Jan 24 2005, 08:05 PM
    Your signature pic is too big. Max size 250x250. cooperation is needed with signature pic size, because this board is so busy it pushes the servers to the limit. [/b][/quote]
    Jetman, I had it reduced the other night when you asked me too. I believe BergenJet did it for me, I assumed it was down to proper regulation now. Are you telling me it still is too big, or is this from last time?

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jesper stromblad rules@Jan 24 2005, 07:09 PM
    According to the members list Jets/Botox fan is no longer banned?
    He was reinstated a while back, probably before the start of the season I think.

If anyone sees him, send him back. This is what he looks like...

Waterboy
    And who the heck is the second person banned? The suspense is killing me&#33;&#33;