Thread: Question on tagging

All Pro
    I know a team can only tag one player per year, but can you tag someone, trade them before the FA period starts and then tag someone else? Sorry if this has already been covered.

All League
    Originally posted by dmaynard@Feb 10 2005, 10:31 AM
    I know a team can only tag one player per year, but can you tag someone, trade them before the FA period starts and then tag someone else? Sorry if this has already been covered.
    no

JetsInsider.com Legend
    officially im not sure that the team has tagged Abe - they have until the 22nd to do so (if im not mistaken) - but the answer is they cannot tag anyone after the deadline date

All Pro
    Originally posted by JetFanTransplant+Feb 10 2005, 10:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetFanTransplant @ Feb 10 2005, 10:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dmaynard@Feb 10 2005, 10:31 AM
    no [/b][/quote]
    Thanks.