Thread: OT: Bill Belechick 1999 Jets D Playbook

Veteran

Undrafted Free Agent
    i would like to have that thing just to see how extensive his play calling really is..where do ppl get there hands on stuff like that to sell?

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Oh man, if that were a fins playbook I would snatch that baby up in a heartbeat. I'm surprised it's still there. At $35, what the hell? Great additioj to your Jet collection.

Veteran
    Nice...am gonna monitor this auction...interesting that the seller has a $35 buy it now option...I think that play book is worth a lot more...at least to offensive coordnators in our division who want to get a gist of BB's schemes...

That seems very suspect. Only $35? And why is there a picture of a helmet instead of some part of the actual book?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I hear the epilouge contains BB's plans on how to walk off with a cool mil.

All Pro
    Originally posted by PatsFanTX@Feb 16 2005, 05:13 PM
    I hear the epilouge contains BB's plans on how to walk off with a cool mil.

Banned
    Originally posted by verdegirl@Feb 16 2005, 01:11 PM
    That seems very suspect. Only $35? And why is there a picture of a helmet instead of some part of the actual book?
    the guy has sold at least one more and recieved positive feedback on it...so it is most likely legit. it may just be a copy though, im not sure if it is an original or not...

All Pro
    Originally posted by yourworstmemory+Feb 16 2005, 01:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yourworstmemory @ Feb 16 2005, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-verdegirl@Feb 16 2005, 01:11 PM
    That seems very suspect. Only &#036;35? And why is there a picture of a helmet instead of some part of the actual book?
    the guy has sold at least one more and recieved positive feedback on it...so it is most likely legit. it may just be a copy though, im not sure if it is an original or not... [/b][/quote]
    I asked him if it was legit or a copy. As soon as I find out the answer I will post it here.

Originally posted by BergenJet+Feb 16 2005, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BergenJet @ Feb 16 2005, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by yourworstmemory@Feb 16 2005, 01:16 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-verdegirl
    @Feb 16 2005, 01:11 PM
    That seems very suspect. Only &#036;35? And why is there a picture of a helmet instead of some part of the actual book?

the guy has sold at least one more and recieved positive feedback on it...so it is most likely legit. it may just be a copy though, im not sure if it is an original or not...
    I asked him if it was legit or a copy. As soon as I find out the answer I will post it here. [/b][/quote]
    I did the same. YWM is probably right, it must be a copy.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by PatsFanTX@Feb 16 2005, 01:13 PM
    I hear the epilouge contains BB&#39;s plans on how to walk off with a cool mil.
    More like:

Dear Diary,

Bobby Kraft is soooooo sexy and lets me be the woman. *wink* *wink*

Followed by cartoons too disturbing to talk about....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by PatsFanTX@Feb 16 2005, 01:13 PM
    I hear the epilouge contains BB&#39;s plans on how to walk off with a cool mil.
    now that WAS good TX