Thread: In J Mac we trust...

Rookie
    Here's my thinking. With Hermindiger at the controls its J-Macs time to take on a big time load of our offense. Last year was good- not great and he was under utilized without question. He made some gutty plays and showed glimpses of just what he can provide. If J-Mac steps up then two things can occur.

1. Jerricho becomes our 3rd WR period and begins to show us those ACC record breaking hands. We can focus on Defense in FA and the early rounds of the draft and look for a sleeper Big reciever in the later rounds that can be groomed and play sparingly in the four reciever set throughout the season.

2. If we Lose Santana next year be it trade or what not, it will not hurt as much as we will know just what we have and where we need to go.

I guess my point is that I really believe in Jerricho as a quality player, lets see if he can stand a full year of punishment week in and out. The key is to get him on the field. We need him to be our D. Bennett type guy.

Rookie
    The double post beast just bit me. Damn.... That was tricky.

All Pro
    nice post, i want j-cotch at #3 WR too

All League
    yah, he was a great WR in college breaking almost every Record at NC state!

i feel he could be a very productive WR in the NFL!

Veteran
    I think the Jets organization is pretty high on Jerricho. That being said, the Jets will still try to get another receiver via the draft or FA. If its through the draft, most likely Jerricho will be our #3, but I believe we'll go the FA route. Most WRs take three years to develop. Therefore I think we get another starter, most likely release Santana after next year and then Jerricho will slide into the #3 spot, while JMac and the FA to be named later will be our #1 & #2.