Thread: Avatar Upload

All League
    I tried uploading an avatar and it says there was an unexpected problem. This has proably been posted before, and I am sorry if it has. But does anybody know if this is a temporary thing or am I doing something wrong? It is under 20 KB but I cannot get it to work. Please help.

Originally posted by Bullitt245@Feb 22 2005, 06:11 PM
    I tried uploading an avatar and it says there was an unexpected problem. This has proably been posted before, and I am sorry if it has. But does anybody know if this is a temporary thing or am I doing something wrong? It is under 20 KB but I cannot get it to work. Please help.
    I had that problem with a gif file. I converted the same image into a jpeg & it uploaded fine.

All League
    Really? I think mine is JPEG but I willl check. Thanks.

All League
    Yeah, it's a JPEG and the message says: The upload failed. Please contact a member of the staff for assistance.

Originally posted by Bullitt245@Feb 22 2005, 06:30 PM
    Yeah, it's a JPEG and the message says: The upload failed. Please contact a member of the staff for assistance.
    Try hitting the "remove" button before trying to upload. Just a suggestion but I had the same problem & it was resolved after I switched file types.

All League
    Originally posted by verdegirl+Feb 22 2005, 06:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (verdegirl @ Feb 22 2005, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bullitt245@Feb 22 2005, 06:30 PM
    Yeah, it&#39;s a JPEG and the message says: The upload failed. Please contact a member of the staff for assistance.
    Try hitting the "remove" button before trying to upload. Just a suggestion but I had the same problem & it was resolved after I switched file types. [/b][/quote]
    Same problem. Thanks though. We&#39;ll think of something.

Undrafted Free Agent
    unless it was a pic of a cute puppy or a beloved jets player, it may have been deemed to risque by someone here who has a little power and lets it go to his head, so be careful what you post&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by tooooon88@Feb 22 2005, 08:07 PM
    unless it was a pic of a cute puppy or a beloved jets player, it may have been deemed to risque by someone here who has a little power and lets it go to his head, so be careful what you post&#33;&#33;&#33;
    checked your avatar lately? :blink: