Thread: My avatar

Waterboy
    OK, my avatar has mysteriously disappeared. I have repeatedly asked the mods if it was acceptable and have had the same one since the inception of this forum. If a mod has deleted, at least have the decency to PM me and tell me that it isn&#39;t appropriate anymore. Man this place has really been going downhill <_<

All League
    Originally posted by Boozer76@Feb 22 2005, 09:08 PM
    OK, my avatar has mysteriously disappeared. I have repeatedly asked the mods if it was acceptable and have had the same one since the inception of this forum. If a mod has deleted, at least have the decency to PM me and tell me that it isn&#39;t appropriate anymore. Man this place has really been going downhill <_<
    I can still see your avatar.

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Feb 22 2005, 10:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jetsfan80 @ Feb 22 2005, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Boozer76@Feb 22 2005, 09:08 PM
    I can still see your avatar. [/b][/quote]
    me too

Rookie
    me three.