Thread: Competetion for LAMANT JORDAN

Undrafted Free Agent
    I was looking at cap numbers and teams that have a real need for an everydown back and only one team other then the Jets have a real need for a back like Jordan and can afford him..... the Cardinals. I think that they will be the only real player in the Lamont Jordan sweepstakes based on there cap numbers as they are now and also based on need....the other teams that have a need at the position are in trouble with the cap and will fill the need with the draft. So in the end I think it will come down to Lamont wanting the money and chance to start versus winning know with the Jets. What do you think?????? <_<

The Cards are reportedly closing in on a trade for Travis Henry, so they&#39;re out. I&#39;d say the Bears may make a run at him, the have the space and the need, but other than them, i think we may be in luck

All League
    Originally posted by aztec321@Feb 23 2005, 01:54 PM
    I was looking at cap numbers and teams that have a real need for an everydown back and only one team other then the Jets have a real need for a back like Jordan and can afford him..... the Cardinals. I think that they will be the only real player in the Lamont Jordan sweepstakes based on there cap numbers as they are now and also based on need....the other teams that have a need at the position are in trouble with the cap and will fill the need with the draft. So in the end I think it will come down to Lamont wanting the money and chance to start versus winning know with the Jets. What do you think?????? <_<
    if what i hear is correct, the cards already solved their rb dillemma by trading for travis henry...frankly, i dont know how much lamont cares about winning, i&#39;m sure he&#39;s gonna go where theres a nice contract and a solid starting job for him, though those places dont seem as numerous after all the franchise tagging and contract negotiating which has occurred the last week...

Veteran
    Way to early to speculate...cap casualties are coming soon, then we&#39;ll have a better idea

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

yeah it&#39;s a bit early for that but a good post still....I still feel we&#39;ll be fine even if Jordan bolts with one of the college backs.