Thread: End Of Season Sale Update.......

Super*****/Prom Queen
    JERRICHO COTCHERY TO APPEAR AT JETS SHOP END-OF-SEASON BLOWOUT SALE ON LONG ISLAND

New York City - New York Jets WR/KR Jerricho Cotchery will attend the Jets Shop’s end-of-season blowout sale on Saturday, February 26, 2005 from 10:00 a.m.-Noon where he will sign autographs and pose for pictures.

Jets Shop, the New York Jets’ team store, will host its second season-ending blowout sale where fans can purchase official New York Jets’ merchandise for up to 70% off their original prices. Throughout the three-day sale, several alumni will appear in the bubble and sign autographs for patrons. Generation Jets Fest, the New York Jets interactive theme park, will be set up in the bubble and is free for all fans.

The sale will take place in the bubble at the Jets’ training facility on the campus of Hofstra University. The bubble will be open from Noon to 8:00 p.m. on Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Sunday.

WHO: Jerricho Cotchery
    WHAT: Jets Shop end-of-season blowout sale
    WHERE: Bubble at Jets’ training facility on Hofstra’s campus
    WHEN: Saturday, February 26 from 10:00 a.m.-Noon

Veteran
    I am unable to make this...anyone going? I would love to get his autograph on a mini helment..will pay for expenses

All League
    this is the story of my life...i'll be back in new york exactly a week from that day (spending spring break in the jury pool in mineola :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' /> )what can you do though...

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Just got back from the sale, great stuff!

They had a few commemorative coins from the actual coin tosses before every home game, lots of jerseys, tee shirts, fleece pull overs, jackets, hats and play dry shirts.

Not that many novelty items but I managed to grab a few mini helmets, Jets playing cards and some car emblems. They had a ton of kids clothes and youth jerseys too, well worth the trip and the damage wasn't to bad money wise.

I ran into Wesley Walker on the way out of the complex, we chatted for a bit and he's doing just great, he's looking forward to another exciting Jets football season too.

Veteran
    How much are the Santana Moss jerseys today as an indicator! :lol:

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Originally posted by usapaw@Feb 25 2005, 03:37 PM
    How much are the Santana Moss jerseys today as an indicator! :lol:
    Same price as the others but moving very well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veteran
    Anyone going tomorrow?