Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL TRADE RUMOR

Veteran
    ESPN News reported: that A.Thomas is close to signing a deal with Eagles to challenge Westbrook and newly signed RB Blylock for the starting pos.

ESPN News reported: The Vikings are looking to trade RB M. Bennet and a 2nd round Draft pick to the Cardnials for WR A.Boldin

ESPN News reported: Colts RB E. James is intrested in being traded to the Dolphins with Colts permission to seek a trade
    ESPN News Reported: Free Agent WR David Terrel was close to a deal with the Dallas Cowboys

ESPN News Reports: OLB T. Polley, S. Rolle are being strongly chased by the Chicago Bears and Bears GM's are still in contact with WR Plaxico Burress and Kurt Warner

ESPN Reports: The Vikings are at the top of the list of for the siging of OLB T.Polley

NFL Radio Reports: Green Bay was show intrest in the following players, David Terrel WR, S. Alexander TE, S. Rolle CB and also resiging S D. Sharper

NFL Network reports: New England and San Fransico are close to an undisclosed deal which would give NE the top Draft pick and AZ a player TBA, 1st rd pick and 2nd rd pick

Veteran
    The player the Pats would be trading is R.Seymour

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by mcsully@Mar 3 2005, 01:04 PM
    so you are sayiny the patsies* would give up ONLY R Seymour and would get the #1 overall pick? I find that hard to believe

Hall Of Fame
    [/QUOTE] QUOTE (mcsully @ Mar 3 2005, 01:04 PM)

so you are sayiny the patsies* would give up ONLY R Seymour and would get the #1 overall pick? I find that hard to believe [QUOTE]

You would make that trade if you're the pats? Because I wouldn't

Veteran
    First off as a Patriots fan I think it's all BS. Secondly if it isn't I think it's the Cardinals that will get the first pick and the Patriots would slide down to the Cardinals spot. The only guy I can see the Patriots trading is David Givens along with their round 1 pick. After that my money says they want Mike Williams. There is no doubt thats who they want. I thought about Antrell Rolle but the Patriots always do something you think they wouldn't do.

I think it would be WR Mike Williams.

All League
    no way they trade up that high to get mike williams

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Wiggy@Mar 3 2005, 01:11 PM

If they trade up that high for a WR it will be Braylon Edwards not Williams..

Banned
    who would new england want with the first pick? i don't see anyone they would REALLY want way up in the draft...

Rookie
    do not understand the patriot rumor.. please elaborate y AZ is involved?

Veteran
    Originally posted by LockeJET+Mar 3 2005, 01:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LockeJET @ Mar 3 2005, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wiggy@Mar 3 2005, 01:11 PM

If they trade up that high for a WR it will be Braylon Edwards not Williams.. [/b][/quote]
    Edwards will be gone by pick 8 bro.

All Pro
    Originally posted by oktaren@Mar 3 2005, 01:13 PM
    who would new england want with the first pick? i don&#39;t see anyone they would REALLY want way up in the draft...
    Hey guys, don&#39;t waste anymore time on this because it&#39;s B.S. with no varification anywhere.

Veteran
    Originally posted by shasta+Mar 3 2005, 01:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shasta @ Mar 3 2005, 01:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oktaren@Mar 3 2005, 01:13 PM
    who would new england want with the first pick? i don&#39;t see anyone they would REALLY want way up in the draft...
    Hey guys, don&#39;t waste anymore time on this because it&#39;s B.S. with no varification anywhere. [/b][/quote]
    I agree, it&#39;s total BS. Don&#39;t bother replying and do us a favor and lock the damn thing.

Banned
    how do you know that its total bs? he just said they are rumors that were on espn news and the nfl network? he didn&#39;t say it was happening or anything

Originally posted by Wiggy@Mar 3 2005, 01:11 PM
    First off as a Patriots fan I think it&#39;s all BS. Secondly if it isn&#39;t I think it&#39;s the Cardinals that will get the first pick and the Patriots would slide down to the Cardinals spot. The only guy I can see the Patriots trading is David Givens along with their round 1 pick. After that my money says they want Mike Williams. There is no doubt thats who they want. I thought about Antrell Rolle but the Patriots always do something you think they wouldn&#39;t do.

what do you mean pats slide down to cards spot? that was confusing.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Seymour aint going anywhere, especially for Mike Williams.

Seymours a proven stud. Williams hasn&#39;t played a down and will want first pick &#036;&#036;&#036;. Pats don&#39;t do that.

Rookie
    Originally posted by FoxboroFanatic@Mar 3 2005, 12:36 PM
    Seymour aint going anywhere, especially for Mike Williams.

Seymours a proven stud. Williams hasn&#39;t played a down and will want first pick &#036;&#036;&#036;. Pats don&#39;t do that.
    Hey FoxFan, I have a question, which has probably been asked before and I&#39;m not trying to put you down or make fun of you but you being a Pat fan on a Jets message board is a little out of the ordinary. Is it because Pats don&#39;t have a fan forum?......they have one but you like this one?.......why?

All Pro
    Originally posted by oktaren@Mar 3 2005, 01:20 PM
    how do you know that its total bs? he just said they are rumors that were on espn news and the nfl network? he didn&#39;t say it was happening or anything
    Nothing has been reported about these so called rummors on ESPN or the NFL Network, so it&#39;s safe to say they are made up until somebody can show us a link to a report.

Veteran
    Originally posted by shasta+Mar 3 2005, 01:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shasta &#064; Mar 3 2005, 01:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-oktaren@Mar 3 2005, 01:20 PM
    Nothing has been reported about these so called rummors on ESPN or the NFL Network, so it&#39;s safe to say they are made up until somebody can show us a link to a report. [/b][/quote]
    This is why it is called a rumor.. How knows.. Its being talked about on a forums from different people. Point I&#39;d like to make

people are bashing tihs move but it the Pats brain trust just don&#39;t think a step ahead. They think 3 or 4 steps ahead. They have Warren and Wilfork and J.Green did awesome with Seymour out.. They keep those 3 for 5 to 6 years and save the money on seymour and bring in better depth of quality players..

Banned
    Originally posted by mcsully@Mar 3 2005, 11:47 AM
    ESPN News reported: that A.Thomas is close to signing a deal with Eagles to challenge Westbrook and newly signed RB Blylock for the starting pos.

who cares about the pats. is that supposed to say blaylock? i haven&#39;t read anywhere that blaylock had been signed already. i thought we were looking at him to replace jordan.

All Pro
    Originally posted by mcsully+Mar 3 2005, 01:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mcsully @ Mar 3 2005, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shasta@Mar 3 2005, 01:49 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-oktaren
    @Mar 3 2005, 01:20 PM

Nothing has been reported about these so called rummors on ESPN or the NFL Network, so it&#39;s safe to say they are made up until somebody can show us a link to a report.
    This is why it is called a rumor.. How knows.. Its being talked about on a forums from different people. Point I&#39;d like to make

people are bashing tihs move but it the Pats brain trust just don&#39;t think a step ahead. They think 3 or 4 steps ahead. They have Warren and Wilfork and J.Green did awesome with Seymour out.. They keep those 3 for 5 to 6 years and save the money on seymour and bring in better depth of quality players.. [/b][/quote]
    Dude, you said the NFL Network was reporting it, don&#39;t make crap up, if I wanted to listen to made up crap, I&#39;d e-mail Jon Jet.