Thread: OT: ASU RB Wade

Veteran
    I'm sure the majority of people on this board have heard about how Arizona State RB _____ Wade shot and killed one of his former teammates at an Arizona nightclub in a dispute over a girl. God, I just wonder what the hell goes through these people's mind. Does he think he will not get caught?? Does he care if he gets caught?? Is he aware he is about to end somebody's life?? Does it cross his mind that he may spend the rest of his entire life in a jail cell??? I am just baffeled and do not understand how some people think (or don't)

Practice Squad
    I agree it is pretty wild, but we do not know this man and his psychological history. Bottom line he shot someone and he is wrong, but how can we even attempt to venture into his mind? It is near impossible. Could have been jealousy and that used to be love and if so it's a whole new ball game in my opinion. Sticky situation, I will not pass judgement until I recieve more information.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

unreal tragedy

Banned
    I'd never be that into a ***** to kill someone over her.

Rookie
    DireJet38

I agree it is pretty wild, but we do not know this man and his psychological history. Bottom line he shot someone and he is wrong, but how can we even attempt to venture into his mind? It is near impossible. Could have been jealousy and that used to be love and if so it's a whole new ball game in my opinion. Sticky situation, I will not pass judgement until I recieve more information.
    Although I admire the fact that you don't want to make any snap judgements, let me make one for you. The guy is a F***ing psycho, killing someone over jealousy is unexcusable. They probably weren't friends, possibly they had some off field beef, because that is the only rational explanation for why he would even remotely consider killing someone he knew. Basically he's a nutjob

Veteran
    I agree it unbelievable you are playing D 1 football at school where football is king you have all kinds of opportunity available to you and you do something so stupid that you ruin the rest of you like I think the kid was 22 that shot him.and now that it for him he will be at cb4 @ the walls in Florence for the rest of his life or he will get the chair over a girl! he had been stalking her for weeks called friends made threats for weeks his "friend" was at the club and call him and told him she was up their they said on the news last night that every one knew he carried a gun and was "not right" hear in Arizona all you need is a drivers license and 5 days and you got a strap and if you want to carry a concealed weapon all you need to do is take a 2 day course and they will grant you a concealed weapons permit it like the wild wild west but let me tell from some one who has gotten caught up in the criminal justice system hear in Maricopa county they are going to burry this fool under the jail

All Pro
    I sorta made the same mistake a few years back, i didnt kill anyone but i seriously hurt someone , but i paid my dues and yes its IS NOT worth th etime you pay in the form of your freedom. Its amazing that so many people take it for granted, i dont.

So my advice to anyone of you guys contemplating beating someone up over a girl......dont sweat that dumb ho' and move on. Incarceration sucks.....

All Pro
    I say lock him up and throw away the key, or put him where the
    sun dont shine like carolina anter WR I fer got his name already..
    what a freak, and why they have to be incarcerated to find
    Jeasus! FREAKS!

Rookie
    it's a shame, because this kid had alot of talent, i think he broke the pac-10 freshman rushing record. i'll just never get why these kids throw all their talent down the drain over stupid things