Thread: The 26th pick for a starting NFL TE who has been productive,a 2nd, two 6's. I like it

All League

The 26th pick for a starting NFL TE who has been productive,a 2nd, two 6's. I like it

Looks like a great trade to me..We were in so mans land at 26..

Plus, I fully expect ABE to be traded for a top 15 pick ( at least) on Saturday

Banned
    and this deserved another topic, it couldnt be said in one of the 25 other threads where people were giving their opinions.....come on man.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny025
    and this deserved another topic, it couldnt be said in one of the 25 other threads where people were giving their opinions.....come on man.

Sorry....Will I be punished?? I promise I won't let it happen again!

I'm at work, logged on really quick and posted..SORRY

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan

Plus, I fully expect ABE to be traded for a top 15 pick ( at least) on Saturday

You like it??? Your team just gave up a 1st round pick for a TE that isn't as good as the one you just released in Becht. This could be one of the single dumbest moves I've ever seen, all Jet fans did is complain about Becht. Well, I got news for you Jet fans, Becht beats Jolly in every single statistical ranking, Receptions, Yards, TD's, and you think it's a good trade???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    You like it??? Your team just gave up a 1st round pick for a TE that isn't as good as the one you just released in Becht. This could be one of the single dumbest moves I've ever seen, all Jet fans did is complain about Becht. Well, I got news for you Jet fans, Becht beats Jolly in every single statistical ranking, Receptions, Yards, TD's, and you think it's a good trade???

did you check the stats before you posted the above bull $hit?

Because if you did, you would see that Jolly's numbers have been comparable even though his playing time was less.

Practice Squad
    This was a trade down...niot a trade for a TE. In the trade down, we obtained a potential starting TE.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta

What about the second rounder? Did you forget about that. We moved down 12 spots, got a starting TE ( stats comparible to Bechts and probably not as many drops) a 2nd and two 6's..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan
    You really think Jolly is productive??? I don't think there is a less productive TD out there.

He has a third less TD catches than Becht has had in his career and he is a lousy blocker.

If we were in no mans land with the 26th pick, where are we now??

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)

becht is better than Jolley? are you high?

when are you chowds going to bring something to the table instead of the usual nonsense???

you chowds always have something negative to say about every post.

concentrate on your team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak

becht is better than Jolley? are you high?

when are you chowds going to bring something to the table instead of the usual nonsense???

you chowds always have something negative to say about every post.

concentrate on your team
    First of all numbnuts, you don't know me so how do you know that I have something negative to say about every post!!!!

After this trade I wish I were high!!

Compare the stats of Becht & Jolley!!!! Becht is better than Jolley.

If Jolley is so great then why did Gruden, who used to coach Jolley, bring Becht to Tampa Bay instead of Jolley???

I do concentrate on my team. I would rather have a SB calibur TE on my team instead of a medoicre third string TE. I want a SB win NOW!!!

Get your head out of your ***!! Go hurry up and get to Hempstead, Bradway needs his daily dose of ***-sucking!!

Banned
    sorry ctjet...i was cranky this morning.

Veteran
    great move - I love it. The Raiders Offense didn't have much need for a tight end. He will be awsome in Dingers system.
    If for some miracle Becht caught a pass - the only way he would get any yards after the catch is if he fell toward th goal line.