Thread: NFC Scouts opinion on Jolley

Undrafted Free Agent

NFC Scouts opinion on Jolley

This is taken from the Daily News. For all the Patsy Pansies who love bashing every Jet move ansd all the Bradway bashing Jet fans at least consider this opinion before blasting away.

Jolley was impressive as a rookie in 2002, catching a career-high 32 passes for 409 yards. In 2004, he had 27 receptions for 313 yards and two touchdowns. "I'd take him over Heath Miller," one NFC scout said. "With Miller and that injury, you don't know what you're getting."

If you take Jolley over Heath and throw in the 2nd round and 6th rounders, that seems better than just Heath with the 1st round pick.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by metjet
    This is taken from the Daily News. For all the Patsy Pansies who love bashing every Jet move ansd all the Bradway bashing Jet fans at least consider this opinion before blasting away.

Jolley was impressive as a rookie in 2002, catching a career-high 32 passes for 409 yards. In 2004, he had 27 receptions for 313 yards and two touchdowns. "I'd take him over Heath Miller," one NFC scout said. "With Miller and that injury, you don't know what you're getting."

If you take Jolley over Heath and throw in the 2nd round and 6th rounders, that seems better than just Heath with the 1st round pick.
    Amen to that.

All League
    if this trade is the only thing that stopped us from picking slow/injured heath miller, then i like it already!!

TMahoney
    good to hear, if Jolley has a better year than Heath Miller, than this trade is a steal.

But we'll see, I was all for Miller, I thought he was going to be a good player.