Thread: Hypothetical trade

Hypothetical trade

This is totally hypothetical.

If it was proposed to Herm by San Fransisco a trade that would give us the #1, but in return, we would have to give San Fransisco every 5th rounder we get from now on until either franchise goes bankrupt or something happens that its not possible to trade picks anymore. Would you be for or against it? How bout all 4th rounders instead of all 5th? Or all 6th and 7th instead?

Sorry, I know this is pointless, I just would like to see what you guys think.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatmoblin

If it was proposed to Herm by San Fransisco a trade that would give us the #1, but in return, we would have to give San Fransisco every 5th rounder we get from now on until either franchise goes bankrupt or something happens that its not possible to trade picks anymore. Would you be for or against it? How bout all 4th rounders instead of all 5th? Or all 6th and 7th instead?

are you serious?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatmoblin

I think you are very bored and have a silly pointless question.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades
    I think you are very bored and have a silly pointless question.

After all, he is from Alaska.

Banned

All Pro
    haha, no way i do it......erik coleman was a 5th rd pick

Undrafted Free Agent
    W...t....f.

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT
    After all, he is from Alaska.

Not for long though. Moving to Utah very soon. And I hate it, cuz I love Alaska.