Thread: Rich Cimini=Wrong Again

All Pro

Thumbs down Rich Cimini=Wrong Again

Anybody here this guys interview on FAN just before the draft with steve somers? The guy is just wrong on everything, and then goes on to bash Bradway for the Jolly trade. Here is the link http://wfan.com/

JetsInsider.com Legend
    cimini should be wearing a mask and holding a gun when he goes to pick up his paycheck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    cimini should be wearing a mask and holding a gun when he goes to pick up his paycheck
    Exactly Bit ... of all the frauds in the football media, this guy is absolutely right in the running for KING OF THE FRAUDS

And he's also a miserable, SOB, hatchet-man ... always printing those HIT PIECES that come out of left field

For example, notice how he went running to Jimmy Johnson after day one to cop his feelings on drafting a kicker ... and then proceeded to use that as fodder to print yet another one of his infamous HIT PIECES

The Guy is just a real sfachime ... which is Italian for @#$%&

And the thing that really gets me is how nice Herm and Bradway are to the media ... they really treat these people with respect ... but a sfachime like Cimini will only take that as a sign of weakness and spit on you for it

JetsInsider.com Legend
    hey ham don't worry - these print outlets are dinosaurs - don't forget you and I are regular contributors to a media outlet with press passes - one that JETS fans take seriously - and one that isn't going anywhere

yeah maybe not everyone gets the internet but i guaruntee if people had the choice between reading Cimini's tripe or your stuff they would pick your stuff every time...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    Exactly Bit ... of all the frauds in the football media, this guy is absolutely right in the running for KING OF THE FRAUDS

And he's also a miserable, SOB, hatchet-man ... always printing those HIT PIECES that come out of left field

For example, notice how he went running to Jimmy Johnson after day one to cop his feelings on drafting a kicker ... and then proceeded to use that as fodder to print yet another one of his infamous HIT PIECES

The Guy is just a real sfachime ... which is Italian for @#$%&

And the thing that really gets me is how nice Herm and Bradway are to the media ... they really treat these people with respect ... but a sfachime like Cimini will only take that as a sign of weakness and spit on you for it
    I must say, I noticed a STARK difference with Bradway's attitude with the media during the draft weekend, as well as Edwards. They both were pretty ornery with everybody. Bradway took Cimini to task, and pimp slapped Canazzarro a few times.

I LOVED IT!

I wish somebody had the chance and the exposure to take some of these flaming idiots to task.

It's CLEAR as day Cimini has an agenda, and has had a problem w/ the Bradway regime, that escalated after Bradway locked out the media and completely overhauled access policy to the team, and also to the practice fields.

I wish Bradway and co. could know how much the fans appreciate it, and also appreciate how we've "spit" back at the media for being the pathetic vultures they are.

I know I have, and those damn fools are LUCKY I don't have that exposure, or access, to dump on these fools!

Because of these a-holes, it is the reason why the Jets get some of the mockery they do, such as was the case on ESPN this past weekend during the draft. Then they have the NERVE to write the articles "Same ole Jets," and why????

As soon as the Nugent pick was made, they had a whole damn segment prepared for draft blunders. They gave Hodge a 3 minute segment to spit all over the camera while chastizing the Jets for not taking Justin Miller.

THEN they don't even give the Jets their props by putting that jackass RIGHT back ON the camera for his thoughts on the J Miller selection.

I hate them, every one of them. Well, most except for guys like Randy Lange of the Bergen Record, he is a class guy, stand up guy. Even Serby isn't that bad when he isn't breaking his ankles, jumping on and off the bandwagon.

I can't wait until camp. They were forced to stand on the sideline near where the fans all sit to watch practices, as Bradway removed their access from the opposite side of the field.

DO IT AGAIN BRADWAY, I will be out there, you will want to be around when I have the chance to RIP Cimini and his stupid cast of assclowns!!!!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 04-27-2005 at 11:31 AM.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Now, now boys let's not start the GenX vs GenOld argument here.

The Rich Cimini's of the world still cater to the straphanger who reads the sports pages on there way to work and to our older Jet fans who may not be that computer savvy. While I don't agree with his "same old Jets" attitude in his articles, he's still a long time member of the press and serves a purpose to the readers who enjoy his rhetoric.

The new generation of Jet fan is more optimistic and sees the glass as half full rather than half empty. I'm sure there was a time when Cimini actually enjoyed Jets football rather than trample on it's successes and wins.

Personally I don't read alot of there stuff nor do I care to if all they want to do is trash the team. However, like I said in another post, I do seem to remember not too long ago where threads like "Anyone Know a Good Hit Man & Hackett's Address" or "How Many Wins at the BBQ Herm" and my personal favorite "Bradway Couldn't Pick His Nose Right" rants were written here and by alot of our long time posters.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    hey ham don't worry - these print outlets are dinosaurs - don't forget you and I are regular contributors to a media outlet with press passes - one that JETS fans take seriously - and one that isn't going anywhere

yeah maybe not everyone gets the internet but i guaruntee if people had the choice between reading Cimini's tripe or your stuff they would pick your stuff every time...
    Last edited by Limolady; 04-27-2005 at 11:41 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    Now, now boys let's not start the GenX vs GenOld argument here.

The Rich Cimini's of the world still cater to the straphanger who reads the sports pages on there way to work and to our older Jet fans who may not be that computer savvy. While I don't agree with his "same old Jets" attitude in his articles, he's still a long time member of the press and serves a purpose to the readers who enjoy his rhetoric.

The new generation of Jet fan is more optimistic and sees the glass as half full rather than half empty. I'm sure there was a time when Cimini actually enjoyed Jets football rather than trample on it's successes and wins.

Personally I don't read alot of there stuff nor do I care to if all they want to do is trash the team. However, like I said in another post, I do seem to remember not too long ago where threads like "Anyone Know a Good Hit Man & Hackett's Address" or "How Many Wins at the BBQ Herm" and my personal favorite "Bradway Couldn't Pick His Nose Right" rants were written here and by alot of our long time posters.

All fair points, LL. The one thing I would point out though, that, for the most part (there will always be some haters no matter what), the folks on this board are willing to give the Jets a fair shake. Its ok to rip into the FO when you think they F'd up, but at least give them credit when they deserve it. Cimini, and others, seem to only want to see the negative. The story line they created, in advance, is the Same Ol' Jets, and they will search far and wide for opinions to buttress their premise (ala Jimmy Johnson).

Hall Of Fame
    i like how he sayd i dont like the joley trade and 2 seconds later he says he is gunna catch 50 passes. I wasnt hoping for 90 so that will do.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19
    I must say, I noticed a STARK difference with Bradway's attitude with the media during the draft weekend, as well as Edwards. They both were pretty ornery with everybody. Bradway took Cimini to task, and pimp slapped Canazzarro a few times.

I LOVED IT!

I wish somebody had the chance and the exposure to take some of these flaming idiots to task.

It's CLEAR as day Cimini has an agenda, and has had a problem w/ the Bradway regime, that escalated after Bradway locked out the media and completely overhauled access policy to the team, and also to the practice fields.

I wish Bradway and co. could know how much the fans appreciate it, and also appreciate how we've "spit" back at the media for being the pathetic vultures they are.

I know I have, and those damn fools are LUCKY I don't have that exposure, or access, to dump on these fools!

Because of these a-holes, it is the reason why the Jets get some of the mockery they do, such as was the case on ESPN this past weekend during the draft. Then they have the NERVE to write the articles "Same ole Jets," and why????

As soon as the Nugent pick was made, they had a whole damn segment prepared for draft blunders. They gave Hodge a 3 minute segment to spit all over the camera while chastizing the Jets for not taking Justin Miller.

THEN they don't even give the Jets their props by putting that jackass RIGHT back ON the camera for his thoughts on the J Miller selection.

I hate them, every one of them. Well, most except for guys like Randy Lange of the Bergen Record, he is a class guy, stand up guy. Even Serby isn't that bad when he isn't breaking his ankles, jumping on and off the bandwagon.

I can't wait until camp. They were forced to stand on the sideline near where the fans all sit to watch practices, as Bradway removed their access from the opposite side of the field.

DO IT AGAIN BRADWAY, I will be out there, you will want to be around when I have the chance to RIP Cimini and his stupid cast of assclowns!!!!
    One of the best posts I've ever seen you post, Ray.