Thread: Aaron Glenn

Waterboy

Aaron Glenn

I just read that Glenn was released and that he might go to Dallas. Any chance we'd go after him, he's still serviceable?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This is Parcell's last year so im sure he will make Glenn the highest paid Corner in the league

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET
    This is Parcell's last year so im sure he will make Glenn the highest paid Corner in the league
    Haha...true true...But in all honesty do we even need to take a look? Our defense has done wonders in getting younger and I don't think that an aging cornerback is the answer. What do you guys think?

wickedtwisted
    I think we should consider signing Law if he can run...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SU5PECT
    Haha...true true...But in all honesty do we even need to take a look? Our defense has done wonders in getting younger and I don't think that an aging cornerback is the answer. What do you guys think?
    Our defense is young enough where 1 vet wont hurt us or slow us down...****, Glenn has had atleast 5 picks every damn year..Id rather have law 1st but Glenn would be a nice band-aid...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET
    Our defense is young enough where 1 vet wont hurt us or slow us down...****, Glenn has had atleast 5 picks every damn year..Id rather have law 1st but Glenn would be a nice band-aid...
    If the price is right you may have something, but you have to think that Glenn and especially Law will demand top dollar. But a healthy Ty Law in a Jets jersey would certainly bring a smile to my face