Thread: VIDEOS : Nugent, Miller, Rhodes, Houston & Dreessen ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame

Arrow VIDEOS : Nugent, Miller, Rhodes, Houston & Dreessen ~ ~ ~

> http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj

P.S. CLICK THE CAMERA NEXT TO THE NAME ( NOT the name )

Hall Of Fame

Thumbs up

after watching that no way they should put dressen on the PS, the guy looks like a money player, esp if he can also long snap.
    miller looks like he doesnt body tackle much keeps going for the legs, gunna have to change that.

Veteran

holy cow

millers video is amazing, it makes me so happy to see him play. but the even better thing is, a block at around the 1:20 second mark on his video, this block will make you jump outa your seat, miller is returning this kick, and a guy juss creams a defender love it

and rhodes, i love how hes a big big safty, but his tackling looked a lil bad, donnie should fix that though

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 51 VILMA 51
    millers video is amazing, it makes me so happy to see him play. but the even better thing is, a block at around the 1:20 second mark on his video, this block will make you jump outa your seat, miller is returning this kick, and a guy juss creams a defender love it
    Click on the highlight reels of half the ACC WR's. Like ESPN showed on draft day, half of the ACC WR's were of the 'Here's so-and-so beating Justin Miller" variety.

All Pro
    holy cripes Nugent is unbelieveable-Westhoff is right he looks like a young Olino Mare.The weird thing is his kicks seem to gain velocity 2/3 of the way to home.No wonder they named him captain he made their job on KO's real easy.What a weapon-what a weapon WOW

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rajensen088
    Click on the highlight reels of half the ACC WR's. Like ESPN showed on draft day, half of the ACC WR's were of the 'Here's so-and-so beating Justin Miller" variety.
    and yet somehow the kid was projected as a 1st round pick in all 32 war rooms like i said i wasnt crazy about his tackling but the kid is for real.

All Pro
    wow Justin Miller is impressive he looks to be Matt Jones fast WITH THE BALL-nobody give a 40 time please B/C they are irrelevant-football speed is where it's all at.This kid is the new Ray Mickens model CB only bigger and stronger

All Pro
    if you put Kerry Rhodes in an Eagles uniform with the #46 I would swear he was Herman Edwards

wickedtwisted
    Kerry Rhodes looks awesome....

wickedtwisted
    Well holy crap I'm a hall of famer!!!