Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have to share this with the board

Veteran

I have to share this with the board

My girl friend and I were a hundred miles away from where we live in FL. We go to a Mcdonalds in Palm Coast FL (a small town). I'm walking out of the door and I see a truck with 4 guys getting out of it. I see the driver from across the parking lot and I,m like damn that looks like LC. As he gets closer I see the tatoo on his left arm and I point to him and say Laverneas Coles (spelling). As he walks up towards us I said hey glad to have you back and turned back and he said I'm glad to be back. I was in shock. Wonder why he was not in NY? I was pissed I was not wearing any Jets clothes,I had a jersey in my hand before we left but didn't put it on. Just can't beleive I ran into him like that its unreal.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01
    My girl friend and I were a hundred miles away from where we live in FL. We go to a Mcdonalds in Palm Coast FL (a small town). I'm walking out of the door and I see a truck with 4 guys getting out of it. I see the driver from across the parking lot and I,m like damn that looks like LC. As he gets closer I see the tatoo on his left arm and I point to him and say Laverneas Coles (spelling). As he walks up towards us I said hey glad to have you back and turned back and he said I'm glad to be back. I was in shock. Wonder why he was not in NY? I was pissed I was not wearing any Jets clothes,I had a jersey in my hand before we left but didn't put it on. Just can't beleive I ran into him like that its unreal.
    Maybe you saw a queer who had a fixation with L.C. There are a lot of Queers in that area.

Practice Squad
    maybe this story is just a complete lie considering hes at the jets facility

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper
    Maybe you saw a queer who had a fixation with L.C. There are a lot of Queers in that area.
    You are a first class idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by langnba
    maybe this story is just a complete lie considering hes at the jets facility
    I'm with you. I have hard time buying this story too.

Rookie
    yeah but why the hell would someone make up a lie like that. The most they would get out of it would be a few people saying oh cool story. If it is fake then Jayrad has mad problems and needs to get some hobbies, and fast

All League
    How would you know he's at the Jets facility?? Truth is you wouldn't, because he's NOT.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper
    And you know that because you spend most of your time in that area looking for a date?

Veteran
    Its the honest to god truth. Why the hell would I make that up? I will bet anyone who wants anything that they want that LC was in Palm Coast today at 3:00. He is not in NY he's in FL maybe for the holliday weekend who the hell knows. I'm sure some one can make a call and find out he's not in NY.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Its the honest to god truth. Why the hell would I make that up? I will bet anyone who wants anything that they want that LC was in Palm Coast today at 3:00. He is not in NY he's in FL maybe for the holliday weekend who the hell knows. I'm sure some one can make a call and find out he's not in NY.

No need to defend yourself from these losers

Why the hell would you make up a story like that

I'd have "knuckled" him

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye
    And you know that because you spend most of your time in that area looking for a date?

I nominate this post to be a classic...........

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    That's funny, my sister and my mother both live in Palm Coast, I'm surprised L.C. was in such a rural area, there really isn't a hell of alot to do around there. Jacksonville is about 40 miles away, maybe that's where he was heading.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 05-28-2005 at 11:40 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan
    That's funny, my sister and my mother both live in Palm Coast, I'm surprised L.C. was in such a rural area, there really isn't a hell of alot to do around there. Jacksonville is about 40 miles away, maybe that's where he was heading.
    Donnie Abe lives in Tampa? Up here in the Northeast alot of the football players have ties in FL for some reason. I just moved from the Orlando area, so I know.

hey just to let you know he was born in florida so maybe he was on his way to see his family or his old home or friends. ever think of that?

post 100

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine
    hey just to let you know he was born in florida so maybe he was on his way to see his family or his old home or friends. ever think of that?

post 100
    It's not so much that LC was in FL, (I knew he went to Fl State and has some ties in FL) it's the part of FL he was in that surprised me. Palm Coast is a developing community, very rural, and not that much to do. On the plus side it's only about 40 miles away from Jacksonville so maybe that's why he was there. Who knows?

All Pro
    this story is hilarous YO!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan
    It's not so much that LC was in FL, (I knew he went to Fl State and has some ties in FL) it's the part of FL he was in that surprised me. Palm Coast is a developing community, very rural, and not that much to do. On the plus side it's only about 40 miles away from Jacksonville so maybe that's why he was there. Who knows?
    It was right on the off ramp of I-95 and 100. Guess he got hungry. I could tell you one thing the people he was hanging with seemed like guys Ray Lewis would be with. But who knows could be decent peeps. One was wearing a Montana jersey from KC one had on a FSU shirt LC was wearing A muscle t and shorts with sandles. He's alot bigger then I thought he was. Also has a big head(physicaly). Still can't beleive of all the places in the world we ended up in the same place.

Banned
    Crazy things like that happen. Back in February of 99 I bumped into Parcells at a tiny little old gas station in Prince George, VA. I couldn't believe it. We were right in the middle of nowhere. I did get an autographed picture from him. Many times, these guys choose out of the way places to stop so that they don't get mobbed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VAJET58
    Crazy things like that happen. Back in February of 99 I bumped into Parcells at a tiny little old gas station in Prince George, VA. I couldn't believe it. We were right in the middle of nowhere. I did get an autographed picture from him. Many times, these guys choose out of the way places to stop so that they don't get mobbed.
    Hey VAJET, what part of Virginia do you live in?? I used to live in Chesapeake.

Veteran

FL = filth

I just moved back to Jersey from FL, and let me tell you all FL sucks, and so does L.C.