Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Why I am Pescimistic....

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,441

    Why I am Pescimistic....

    I know it angers a lot of you when I rip the Jets on various areas from upper management to on the field coaching. I do this because unlike you guys I am afraid of being optimistic.

    I know you won't believe this, but throughout the years I was an optimist extreme. That all changed when I witnessed that meltdown in the AFC championship game. I know there were meltdowns before, but that one really stuck to me. I didn't think that with a coach like Bill Parcells we would've ever of lost that game. I actually bet 400$ on the Jets that game, and was in a bar in Denver CO talking smack to every single Bronco fan even calling the Jets a dyasty in the making. Throughout the game the Bronco fans were reminding me of the Jets history of meltdowns, and I always replied "its a new regime" or "we're unbeatable".

    All of you know what happened during that game, and ever since then I have think postivley when it comes to Jets football. I truly think that we are cursed, and that Joe Namath made a deal with the devil forever hexing this franchise. Or maybe it was me who jinxed the Jets that day?? I always thought about it that way. Who knows for all I know none of you are even real, and this world was made for me; giving me the power to control everything in my mind. Sometimes fellas when you think look on the downside good things happen.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,567
    You need help

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    8,650
    it's because you make comments that toby gowin will be a probowler next year. And you also say we should have kept him and hired you as the ST coach to teach him how to punt, and that will make him one of the best.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,517
    Do you consider this board your therapy Jack?

  5. #5
    chill with all the posts. do something else go to other forums (jets sites). and you post to much which makes you annoying. and this is coming from someone who everyone thinks is annoying.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,550
    Jinxed? Do you believe in the tooth fairy, too?

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,430
    I thought this was a thread about Joe Pesci. He was tight in Goodfellas and Casino. Yes, definitely pescimistic.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper
    I know it angers a lot of you when I rip the Jets on various areas from upper management to on the field coaching. I do this because unlike you guys I am afraid of being optimistic.

    I know you won't believe this, but throughout the years I was an optimist extreme. That all changed when I witnessed that meltdown in the AFC championship game. I know there were meltdowns before, but that one really stuck to me. I didn't think that with a coach like Bill Parcells we would've ever of lost that game. I actually bet 400$ on the Jets that game, and was in a bar in Denver CO talking smack to every single Bronco fan even calling the Jets a dyasty in the making. Throughout the game the Bronco fans were reminding me of the Jets history of meltdowns, and I always replied "its a new regime" or "we're unbeatable".

    All of you know what happened during that game, and ever since then I have think postivley when it comes to Jets football. I truly think that we are cursed, and that Joe Namath made a deal with the devil forever hexing this franchise. Or maybe it was me who jinxed the Jets that day?? I always thought about it that way. Who knows for all I know none of you are even real, and this world was made for me; giving me the power to control everything in my mind. Sometimes fellas when you think look on the downside good things happen.
    Maybe your just an idiot for betting and talking ****. This thread didnt help you at all...

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,830
    I usually ignore your threads, but your spelling lured me in.

    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...mistic&x=0&y=0

  10. #10
    I don't mind at all.

    By all means, please continue

    You're one of the very few here who still haven't lost touch with reality.....

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine
    chill with all the posts. do something else go to other forums (jets sites). and you post to much which makes you annoying. and this is coming from someone who everyone thinks is annoying.
    Classic.

  12. #12
    [QUOTE=


    All of you know what happened during that game, and ever since then I have think postivley when it comes to Jets football. I truly think that we are cursed, and that Joe Namath made a deal with the devil forever hexing this franchise. Or maybe it was me who jinxed the Jets that day?? I always thought about it that way. Who knows for all I know none of you are even real, and this world was made for me; giving me the power to control everything in my mind. Sometimes fellas when you think look on the downside good things happen.[/QUOTE]

    i think you are crazy and selfish

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingElvis
    I don't mind at all.

    By all means, please continue

    You're one of the very few here who still haven't lost touch with reality.....
    The best part about this is that whenever Jack posts something ridiculous, the Pats fans cheer him on for "being realistic"... It motivates him to post more garbage that they love to see. I dont know about you Elvis but anyone who bets hundreds of dollars on a game, talks smack, and then laments day in and day out lost touch with reality a looooooong time ago.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,567
    Quote Originally Posted by JetChefJR
    The best part about this is that whenever Jack posts something ridiculous, the Pats fans cheer him on for "being realistic"....
    All you need to know about Pats fans is they go to their teams SB celebration/parade to chant "Yankees Suck"

    Kind of says it all.

  15. #15
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    463
    Jack this is the voice in your head!! Tx and Elvis are your friends!! Go become a Pats fan, Go bet $800 on them and Jinx them twice as long!!

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Englewood Cliffs
    Posts
    4,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    I thought this was a thread about Joe Pesci. He was tight in Goodfellas and Casino. Yes, definitely pescimistic.
    Hahahaha...

    That's a good line...

    Anyway, have a little faith and bleed green, because that is when our championship will feel most rewarding, not when we look down on the team we love.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    I thought this was a thread about Joe Pesci. He was tight in Goodfellas and Casino. Yes, definitely pescimistic.
    : lmfao.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac
    it's because you make comments that toby gowin will be a probowler next year. And you also say we should have kept him and hired you as the ST coach to teach him how to punt, and that will make him one of the best.
    we'll see who's laughing when gowin averages 50 yards a punt next year

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    I thought this was a thread about Joe Pesci. He was tight in Goodfellas and Casino. Yes, definitely pescimistic.
    George Carlin is definitely pescimistic. he said that he stopped praying to god and started praying to joe pesci and joe pesci took care of his neighbor's annoying dog in one visit. in other words, joe pesci according to carlin is able to get **** done. maybe if we all become pescimistic and start praying to joe pesci, we'll win the superbowl. how bout it folks?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,534
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingElvis
    I don't mind at all.

    By all means, please continue

    You're one of the very few here who still haven't lost touch with reality.....
    welcome back . . . didn't mean to drive you away forever

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us