Thread: Anybody know how to get Jet Tickets to away games???

All Pro

Anybody know how to get Jet Tickets to away games???

I live near Charlotte and have been having a tough time finding tickets to Jets-Panthers in Nov. I would like to get 20-30 tickets if possible. If the Panthers were 1-15 like 3 years ago it wouldn't be a problem but now people want to see them. If anyone knows a good source where you won't get totally gouged, please let me know.

Thanks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville
    I live near Charlotte and have been having a tough time finding tickets to Jets-Panthers in Nov. I would like to get 20-30 tickets if possible. If the Panthers were 1-15 like 3 years ago it wouldn't be a problem but now people want to see them. If anyone knows a good source where you won't get totally gouged, please let me know.

Thanks
    Call the Panthers Group Sales department. Usually they have seats available (because they hold the tickets in blocks) even after all single game tickets are sold out.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Call the stadium itself and ask for group sales. They usually can offer a block of tickets in the nose bleeder seats if available. If your looking for prime seats down by the field and behind the Jets bench, try E-Bay but those are usually offered in pairs, 3 or 4 seats maximum, good luck.

All Pro
    Thanks to all - even the Pats fan. I know you can get up to 30 tickets in group sales when they go on sale in July. I doubt they'd appreciate the name of my group being "Jets Fans." lol

Veteran
    i put in an order for group seats for the jets-chiefs opener, and they were very cooperative. im going to find out next week if i got them or not

Veteran
    Ebay is the call on away games. Never let me down. The closer to the game the better you'll do.

Hall Of Fame
    Or you can all just hop in a bus,
    drive to Miami,
    and buy 40,000 tickets

Rookie
    Ebay did me right on MNF at Atlanta this year. But that is alot of tickets to one game.