Thread: So where does this leave us now?

Banned

So where does this leave us now?

Silver should lynched, hunged, and burned alive. WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T, MUTHA F**KER, A**HOLE, FAG*T, C*CK SUKA, LOW LIFE.

We should all chip in a hire a hit on this piece of garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he vote against the wss or not?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by peepemtom
    Silver should lynched, hunged, and burned alive. WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T, MUTHA F**KER, A**HOLE, FAG*T, C*CK SUKA, LOW LIFE.

We should all chip in a hire a hit on this piece of garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he vote against the wss or not?
    Dumbest. Post. EVER.

Veteran

calm down, it is just a vote on a stadium. its not like there voting to let the jets stay as a team

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

We'll lets see. Woody and friends have already spent a fortune and have committed to buy the space over the west side yards. What do you think will happen?

Banned
    He may still look for corporate sponsors.

He'll talk to the Giants about building a new stadium at the Meadowlands with them.

All League
    Chances are the stadium isn't happening, however, the Jets aren't leaving us. Somewhere, they will be playing past their lease. I have no problems with co-owning a new stadium with the Giants. Plus, don't forget about the Xanadu complex being built for all those people who hate the idea of no bars or whatever. There will be plenty there. Also, I wouldn't mind Queens or Yonkers, as long as it is in our area.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by peepemtom
    So where does this leave us now?
    ?
    im guessing...New Jersey?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    im guessing...New Jersey?
    Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch
    Dumbest. Post. EVER.
    Save that honor for Jack the Ripper. He suggested that the Yankees solve their problems by declaring bankruptcy.

Waterboy
    New Jersey

All League
    New Jersey is hardly the worst place ever. It could be worse, in Massachusetts. .

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)

ok lemme see..the Jets will be playing in the Meadowlands......I mean is it the end of the world?? NOOOOOO

some of you truly need to get a grip...talking about the Jets being second class citizens...Last I saw, the best team with the name NY is the JETS and will remain so.

All League
    People making fun of New Jersey has bothered me for the longest time. They only know it from their ride on the turnpike through all the chemical factories and that "stench." They don't realize that it could be a beautiful state that houses fun beaches, exciting skiing mountains, and great parks. Also, it is one of the most important states in the country. Many businesses make their homes here, and New York City's economy is greatly helped by residents of NJ.

We all know that they are the New York Jets, but playing at the Meadowlands is not a problem. It is close proximity to the city, just a different state. The proposed west side stadium is actually closer to the Meadowlands than Hempstead, so just because it is in New Jersey does not make them play in a far away land. It is the same market, and if the media/fans could give credit to New Jersey when they mention the Jets it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rep
    New Jersey is hardly the worst place ever. It could be worse, in Massachusetts. .
    No, actually, it couldn't be worse.

All Pro
    I just want the Jets to have theri OWN stadium. I don't care if its in Queens, Manhattan, or even NJ (although I'd prefer somewhere in NY). I just want a place they can call home. There's no reason for them to share a stadium