Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: I just got tickets for the JETS game in Atlanta

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Palm Harbor , FL
    Posts
    457

    I just got tickets for the JETS game in Atlanta

    Ticketmaster had some single games go on sale . They are pretty far up .. So is anyone else going to this game ? Also anyone think JI is going to come down here for the monday night ? If so I might have to upgrade my tickets

  2. #2
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    61

    about tickets to the atl jets game

    hey man whats up are you new to atl do hang out with us at jocks and jills if so there suppose to be having a party the sat before the game there and was told there going to have tickets also

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlJet
    Ticketmaster had some single games go on sale . They are pretty far up .. So is anyone else going to this game ? Also anyone think JI is going to come down here for the monday night ? If so I might have to upgrade my tickets

    I will be in the area that weekend and I bought tix yesterday. 50-yd line (sec 347), but all the way in the last row.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    220a, Row 12
    Posts
    4,197
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlJet
    Ticketmaster had some single games go on sale . They are pretty far up .. So is anyone else going to this game ? Also anyone think JI is going to come down here for the monday night ? If so I might have to upgrade my tickets
    I am trying.

    We have friends down there so we are trying to go for the weekend.

    BZ

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    just went to ticketmaster.com and theres nothing left

  6. #6
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    61

    atlanta tickets

    oh i see we have an official fan club here in atl we have a bar we meet at everysunday in the galeria i was told that we are going to have an ex jets player there and also will have tickets for the jets section in the arena

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,837
    I've never been to teh dome before, what is pretty far up?
    you mean pigeon country? are you a creature of teh
    bleacher? how much did you pay fer them there tickets?

    YES! JI will be in deh the house. Oh I currently reside
    in deh south also near you as a matter of fact, am a
    nuw Yawka also...a jet fanatic... ya gotta meet teh
    crew from JI I tell YA!

    JUMBA
    SOOTHMEISTER
    Limolady
    jetgirl
    gang green girl
    urs truly JETDAWG
    brenjetsfan
    prof. dickkotite

    an deh list goes on!


    we break deh backs of Qb's like soo owidddeh knee!
    respeck SEEN>>

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,830
    The tickets were $75.

  9. #9
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    61

    hey jet dawg

    will ji bee selling tickets to the game here in atl i was told by the guy who is in charge of the fan club down here that there is going to be a party for the fans on sat and also they will have tickets been tryinh to email him but have gotten no reply please let me know man got a family that plans on going but wants to be sure we can tickets in the place where jets are all together to peresent if you know what i mean man J E T S jets jets jets

  10. #10
    Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    14,874
    NO, JI dosen't sell tickets. You can get a package deal thru JetsVacations.com. My sense is that the usual road trip suspects were eliminated by the monday nite game. Personally, I'd have been there on a sunday, but there's no way you'll find me in Georgia on a monday or tuesday.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 07-10-2005 at 10:35 PM.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Valley Stream
    Posts
    4,403
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRAGE
    I will be in the area that weekend and I bought tix yesterday. 50-yd line (sec 347), but all the way in the last row.

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,321
    ... i'm definitely going to make it to that game ...

    not sure if the club down here is doing anything special or not, but once the season starts we'll be able to talk it over with the crew at jocks & jills

    i'm going to hold out trying to get a ticket until then ... worst case i'm sure i can scalp a nose-bleeder somewhere



    l_j_r

  13. #13
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Palm Harbor , FL
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfn4life
    hey man whats up are you new to atl do hang out with us at jocks and jills if so there suppose to be having a party the sat before the game there and was told there going to have tickets also

    Hey man I used to go to all the old locations before the move to Jocks . I have not gone since my son was born .. So I watch the games on Direct TV now . But I need to come and visit everyone . I will be there for the party . Jason is doing a hell of a job with the group now . If there are tickets I might try to upgrade . The ones I have now are sec 320 26 rows up .

  14. #14
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    61

    tickets to atlanta game

    jason is doing really good job he sent us all email ahile about the party before the and was told that they will have tickets for sale been trying to email him to find out if it is true or what got a family going to that game and would like to sit with the crue man

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    NO, JI dosen't sell tickets. You can get a package deal thru JetsVacations.com. My sense is that the usual road trip suspects were eliminated by the monday nite game. Personally, I'd have been there on a sunday, but there's no way you'll find me in Georgia on a monday or tuesday.

    so Atlanta is out T-Mac? r u sure???lol

    does suck it has to be a Monday night game, we were planning on going till we found out no-one else was...bummer

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlJet
    Ticketmaster had some single games go on sale . They are pretty far up .. So is anyone else going to this game ? Also anyone think JI is going to come down here for the monday night ? If so I might have to upgrade my tickets
    Shane you bastard! You might be in a box with us. Keep those tickets though.

  17. #17
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Palm Harbor , FL
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen
    Shane you bastard! You might be in a box with us. Keep those tickets though.
    If you guys get a box .. Im in ... I alreay cant wait ..I should be able to move these if I upgrade .

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlJet
    If you guys get a box .. Im in ... I alreay cant wait ..I should be able to move these if I upgrade .
    Treeee............mendous! Give me a call.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hopatcong, NJ
    Posts
    2,668
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfn4life
    oh i see we have an official fan club here in atl we have a bar we meet at everysunday in the galeria i was told that we are going to have an ex jets player there and also will have tickets for the jets section in the arena
    Jocks -N- Jills. I know, I've been working out a deal for a lot of us to meet there on the Sunday before the game. They are setting up a Shuttle bus to pick-up & return us to the Arts Center Station both Sunday & for a Tailgate on Monday prior to the game.

    This was the 1st trip I've been working on this season, so I will definitely be posting updates as we get closer to October...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us