Thread: I just got tickets for the JETS game in Atlanta

Practice Squad

I just got tickets for the JETS game in Atlanta

Ticketmaster had some single games go on sale . They are pretty far up .. So is anyone else going to this game ? Also anyone think JI is going to come down here for the monday night ? If so I might have to upgrade my tickets

Waterboy

about tickets to the atl jets game

hey man whats up are you new to atl do hang out with us at jocks and jills if so there suppose to be having a party the sat before the game there and was told there going to have tickets also

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlJet
    Ticketmaster had some single games go on sale . They are pretty far up .. So is anyone else going to this game ? Also anyone think JI is going to come down here for the monday night ? If so I might have to upgrade my tickets

I will be in the area that weekend and I bought tix yesterday. 50-yd line (sec 347), but all the way in the last row.

All League
    I am trying.

We have friends down there so we are trying to go for the weekend.

BZ

Banned
    just went to ticketmaster.com and theres nothing left

Waterboy

atlanta tickets

oh i see we have an official fan club here in atl we have a bar we meet at everysunday in the galeria i was told that we are going to have an ex jets player there and also will have tickets for the jets section in the arena

All Pro
    I've never been to teh dome before, what is pretty far up?
    you mean pigeon country? are you a creature of teh
    bleacher? how much did you pay fer them there tickets?

YES! JI will be in deh the house. Oh I currently reside
    in deh south also near you as a matter of fact, am a
    nuw Yawka also...a jet fanatic... ya gotta meet teh
    crew from JI I tell YA!

JUMBA
    SOOTHMEISTER
    Limolady
    jetgirl
    gang green girl
    urs truly JETDAWG
    brenjetsfan
    prof. dickkotite

an deh list goes on!

we break deh backs of Qb's like soo owidddeh knee!
    respeck SEEN>>

Veteran
    The tickets were $75.

Waterboy

hey jet dawg

will ji bee selling tickets to the game here in atl i was told by the guy who is in charge of the fan club down here that there is going to be a party for the fans on sat and also they will have tickets been tryinh to email him but have gotten no reply please let me know man got a family that plans on going but wants to be sure we can tickets in the place where jets are all together to peresent if you know what i mean man J E T S jets jets jets

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

NO, JI dosen't sell tickets. You can get a package deal thru JetsVacations.com. My sense is that the usual road trip suspects were eliminated by the monday nite game. Personally, I'd have been there on a sunday, but there's no way you'll find me in Georgia on a monday or tuesday.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 07-10-2005 at 10:35 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRAGE
    I will be in the area that weekend and I bought tix yesterday. 50-yd line (sec 347), but all the way in the last row.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... i'm definitely going to make it to that game ...

not sure if the club down here is doing anything special or not, but once the season starts we'll be able to talk it over with the crew at jocks & jills

i'm going to hold out trying to get a ticket until then ... worst case i'm sure i can scalp a nose-bleeder somewhere

l_j_r

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfn4life
    hey man whats up are you new to atl do hang out with us at jocks and jills if so there suppose to be having a party the sat before the game there and was told there going to have tickets also

Hey man I used to go to all the old locations before the move to Jocks . I have not gone since my son was born .. So I watch the games on Direct TV now . But I need to come and visit everyone . I will be there for the party . Jason is doing a hell of a job with the group now . If there are tickets I might try to upgrade . The ones I have now are sec 320 26 rows up .

Waterboy

tickets to atlanta game

jason is doing really good job he sent us all email ahile about the party before the and was told that they will have tickets for sale been trying to email him to find out if it is true or what got a family going to that game and would like to sit with the crue man

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    NO, JI dosen't sell tickets. You can get a package deal thru JetsVacations.com. My sense is that the usual road trip suspects were eliminated by the monday nite game. Personally, I'd have been there on a sunday, but there's no way you'll find me in Georgia on a monday or tuesday.

so Atlanta is out T-Mac? r u sure???lol

does suck it has to be a Monday night game, we were planning on going till we found out no-one else was...bummer

All League
    Shane you bastard! You might be in a box with us. Keep those tickets though.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen
    Shane you bastard! You might be in a box with us. Keep those tickets though.
    If you guys get a box .. Im in ... I alreay cant wait ..I should be able to move these if I upgrade .

All League
    If you guys get a box .. Im in ... I alreay cant wait ..I should be able to move these if I upgrade .
    Treeee............mendous! Give me a call.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfn4life
    oh i see we have an official fan club here in atl we have a bar we meet at everysunday in the galeria i was told that we are going to have an ex jets player there and also will have tickets for the jets section in the arena
    Jocks -N- Jills. I know, I've been working out a deal for a lot of us to meet there on the Sunday before the game. They are setting up a Shuttle bus to pick-up & return us to the Arts Center Station both Sunday & for a Tailgate on Monday prior to the game.

This was the 1st trip I've been working on this season, so I will definitely be posting updates as we get closer to October...