Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New uniform design PICTURE!

Banned

New uniform design PICTURE!

Banned
    looks cool for an alternate but will take time to get used to

Undrafted Free Agent
    where did you find it.

if this really is an alternate. I like it as an alternate.

All League
    I don't know what this is but I do like it. I'm usually not into flashy alternates but this is pretty *****in.

All League
    I've seen that one on sale before but only as a Youth jersey. I'd be surprised if they implemented now for on the field.

Whatever happened to teams keeping their old school look? ala the Bears and Packers?

Veteran

This jersey

This jersey is not an alternate. It is a combined home/away jersey (it is all green on the back, like the home jersey). It was sold a couple of years ago, and doesn't really sell anymore. I bought a couple on sale at Sports Authority last summer, obviously because they aren't hot items anymore. It's a good looking jersey, but it is not going to be worn on the field.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsacuse
    This jersey is not an alternate. It is a combined home/away jersey (it is all green on the back, like the home jersey). It was sold a couple of years ago, and doesn't really sell anymore. I bought a couple on sale at Sports Authority last summer, obviously because they aren't hot items anymore. It's a good looking jersey, but it is not going to be worn on the field.
    I think it`s an ugly jersey ,I won`t waste my money on this one...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipShot

I think it's really nice ... I like it, a lot

All Pro
    Hey, I just bought a brand-new one of these jerseys off e-bay for $39.99. It is being shipped over to me this week, looking forward to receiving it! I think it looks great, but I think it's just an alternate, not likely to ever be worn on the field.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops

Hey, I just bought a brand-new one of these jerseys off e-bay for $39.99. It is being shipped over to me this week, looking forward to receiving it! I think it looks great, but I think it's just an alternate, not likely to ever be worn on the field.
    Too bad ... I wish it would be worn on the field ... I think it looks dynamite!

I don't mind change so long as it's change for the better, and IMO that looks MUCH NICER than our current uniforms

I LOVE THAT NEW LOOK
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 07-27-2005 at 06:28 AM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham

I don't mind change so long as it's change for the better, and IMO that looks MUCH NICER than our current uniforms

I LOVE THAT NEW LOOK
    I agree...it looks very sharp and contemporary, without being too busy and garish like some of the 'new' style uniforms (Broncos, Falcons, Cards). I wouldn't mind if the Jets switched to this at all, but I believe this jersey is purely streetwear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops

I agree...it looks very sharp and contemporary, without being too busy and garish like some of the 'new' style uniforms (Broncos, Falcons, Cards). I wouldn't mind if the Jets switched to this at all, but I believe this jersey is purely streetwear.
    And here's something else ... it really shouldn't upset the purests because that design, while far more contemporary, remains VERY TRUE to the JET LOOK

There is no BIG DEVIATION from the traditional Jet look ... IMO this new design struck that perfect balance ... remained true to tradition, yet took it into the future

I Give that new design a "10"

PS. You used the perfect word, coop ... it looks "sharpe"
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 07-27-2005 at 06:43 AM.

All League
    GJ&H,

I find that jersey terrible looking because it DOES have a radical design in my opinion... while the front is nice, the color scheme does not carry over to the back. The back is GREEN mesh with WHITE numbers... looks almost as bad as those full black jerseys uninformed people insist is our alternate jersey

All Pro
    I don't like it.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

that thing is FUGLY

Veteran
    that really looks cool!

i like it alot!

hope it used on the feild!

i dot think it will!

but who knows!

it could happen!

well just have to wait and see!

excited for the season!

were super bowl bound!

it is our year!

the pats have no chance!

go jets!

!

!

!

!

!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan13
    that thing is FUGLY
    C'mon, what's wrong with that jersey? IT LOOKS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsacuse
    thank god. what is it with all this alternate, green pants bull****? we have the best helmet and uniforms in the nfl, why do we have to screw with it?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham

I LOVE THAT NEW LOOK
    ham, no. lol. those things do not compare with our traditional green on white and white on white uniforms, no question. let them try to sell it, but never wear it on the field!

Banned
    Like it as an alternate once a year thing...nothing more.