Thread: 12:20 Am NFL LIVE HURRY!!!

Rookie

12:20 Am NFL LIVE HURRY!!!

They're doin a piece on the jets

All League
    thanks. i turned it on, and they are doing it right after this commercial.

Rookie
    As soon as they get bak from break....12:28 am

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rep
    thanks. i turned it on, and they are doing it right after this commercial.
    n.p

Rookie
    Did u see the way Herm smiled when trey brought up Ty Law....We are gettin him boys!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ 1968
    Did u see the way Herm smiled when trey brought up Ty Law....We are gettin him boys!

I noticed the exact same thing. And, he said we're talking.

All League
    Was there anything else worth a crap besides salsibury's normal babble...I cant stand that dude ...Wingo knows FB better than him

All League
    Seemed pretty confident that Abraham would eventually make it to camp.

Banned
    Did you hear Herm single-out Justin Miller as someone who really looked impressive on day one?

I'm not at all surprised ... pretty much confirmed what my buddy told me ... he said Miller looked spectacular out there ... said his talent is such that you cannot miss it

Even if we get Law and groom Miller for a while, that is good news ... sounds like Miller may be exactly the type of late 2nd RD heist we anticipated

For months I had Miller targeted with out 1st RD Pick, not even knowing if he would be there for us in RD 1 ... I was absolutely certain that ship had sailed when we traded out of RD 1 ... I was stunned when he was still on the board for our early 2 ... but then to land him at 57 Overall, I would not have bet a dollor on that happening if you gave me a 1000 to 1 odds

Even knowing about his character issues and trouble at the dorms prior to the draft, I still can't believe he fell that far ... IMO that was just nutty, to let this player remain on the board that long ... I follow the draft very closely and I know how/why players often slide, but IMO that was just nutty

But hey, it was also OUR GAIN ... so I'm not crying about it

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    Did you hear Herm single-out Justin Miller as someone who really looked impressive on day one?

I'm not at all surprised ... pretty much confirmed what my buddy told me ... he said Miller looked spectacular out there ... said his talent is such that you cannot miss it

Getting Law to groom Miller is exactly why I want the Jets to go after him. Seems like a no-brainer in such a young secondary.

I had a slightly different take on Herm's responses to the Law questions and gushing about Miller. I saw it as a message to the Postons that Law would be nice to have, but only at the right price b/c he likes the rookie. Just my 2 cents.

All Pro
    I wish this Ty Law talk would stop
    interupting my training camp.

from a reliable source!
    Jet Rookies!>>>>>>>>