Thread: Will Chad be taking any snaps on Friday night?

Practice Squad

Will Chad be taking any snaps on Friday night?

Anyone hear if he'll be playing? Trying to figure out if it's worth going or will it be all 3rd and 4th stringers this early in the preseason.

Veteran
    Donít think so to risky I donít think the coaching staff wants to jeopardize our season on some meaningless preseason game I donít see Penny getting in there till the 3rd preseason game

Hall Of Fame
    I think he'll play a drive.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen4life
    Donít think so to risky I donít think the coaching staff wants to jeopardize our season on some meaningless preseason game I donít see Penny getting in there till the 3rd preseason game
    Against a Pissed off Giant Team ?..Shades of 03!!

Veteran
    Against a Pissed off Giant Team ?..Shades of 03!!
    Didnít even realize that talk about bringing back nightmares. I just donít see them putting him in there yet he is about 85% rite now if he takes one good hit to that shoulder it could set him back and put our season in jeopardy. It is the preseason but they still try to get after the QB see the hit Urlacher put on Feely yesterday .

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen4life
    Didnít even realize that talk about bringing back nightmares. I just donít see them putting him in there yet he is about 85% rite now if he takes one good hit to that shoulder it could set him back and put our season in jeopardy. It is the preseason but they still try to get after the QB see the hit Urlacher put on Feely yesterday .

That was nasty. loved it!! but nasty. Poor AJ is going to be on his butt a lot this year. That line is awful.

Veteran
    That was nasty. loved it!! but nasty. Poor AJ is going to be on his butt a lot this year. That line is awful.
    made my night absolutely loved it he knocked him out of his shoes

All League
    I'm guessing he'll play the first series. They were practicing some shotgun yesterday, so we may even see that for a play.

All Pro
    He'll play 1 drive. So far, all starting QB's seem to be playing just 1 drive in PS.