Thread: Remember when the Chiefs signed Law..

All Pro

Remember when the Chiefs signed Law..

LOL, that was funny all the Pats fans were happy as clams for about 30 minutes.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You are a Pats fan...

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper
    LOL, that was funny all the Pats fans were happy as clams for about 30 minutes.
    I think I speak for most Pats fans when I say that we've been pretty happy since January of 2002...and nothing has happened to change that yet. Congrats though...this 2005 Jets can proudly claim their PaperChamps status...along with those Richard Todd Jets teams from the early '80's that were annually picked to go to the Super Bowl. The only real difference is that I'm not sure any of the "experts" are predicting a Jets title. Law is a playmaker...he'll help you guys no doubt if he can stay on the field. The Jets are a playoff threat this year...I don't think many will dispute that. It's just not good to build up your hopes so much...so early...based on so little actual performance data. I'm a Bosox fan...I've done it my whole life and the mental anguish it causes has me at 35 going on 65. What...the Sox won last year?!??!?! Holy sh!t?!?!?!?!
    Uuummmmm...nevermind, there's no force on earth or in heavan that can stop the inevitable crowning of the Jets as this year's champions. Congrats NYJ fans...how does it feel after 36 years (it ain't 86 years, but that's still suffering). How many of you are going to go through the drudgery of actually watching the games this season?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by gripgrap
    How many of you are going to go through the drudgery of actually watching the games this season?
    I agree 100%. I have no intentions of watching the pats unless they play our beloved Jets.