Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

Thread: T.O. A Fan Of Pennington?

  1. #1
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    100

    T.O. A Fan Of Pennington?

    The Only Time I Have Ever Listen To What Terrell Owens Has To Say Is When He Recently Was Asked In A Interview Who His Favorite Quarterbacks Were To Watch - He Paused: And Answered "Chad Pennigton" " I Like His Toughness , And He's A Competitor" He Said.. Owens Also Likes Trent Green , Because Of They Way He Has Built Himself Into A Top Flight Qb, After A Knee Injury- I Guess Will Know Who He Likes More After Week 1 Of The Regular Season Is Over...

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    I hope you're not thinking what I think your thinking....

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,714
    So what.
    Lets go out and trade for TO HE IS ONLY the greatest reciever of all-time
    How about this Abe and 2 #1 picks for TO. We would sure win the SB then

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,285
    Quote Originally Posted by MATTJET13
    The Only Time I Have Ever Listen To What Terrell Owens Has To Say Is When He Recently Was Asked In A Interview Who His Favorite Quarterbacks Were To Watch - He Paused: And Answered "Chad Pennigton" " I Like His Toughness , And He's A Competitor" He Said.. Owens Also Likes Trent Green , Because Of They Way He Has Built Himself Into A Top Flight Qb, After A Knee Injury- I Guess Will Know Who He Likes More After Week 1 Of The Regular Season Is Over...
    Funny how he likes QB's that aren't winners.

    Typical TO.

  5. #5
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    Funny how he likes QB's that aren't winners.

    Typical TO.


  6. #6
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    100

    Patsboy

    Hey Chief- U Should Be Thanking Mo Lewis And The Immortal Drew Bledsoe For Your Teams Success - Without Them There Would Have Been No Tom Terrific- Remember That- We Will C If Pennington Is A Winner When All Is Said And Done...

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,714
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    Funny how he likes QB's that aren't winners.

    Typical TO.
    Chad has a winning record as a starter in the NFL.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Chad has a winning record as a starter in the NFL.

    Ikey, not the type of "winning" I was talking about.

  9. #9
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    100

    Patsfan

    Yes U Have A Great Team- And Have Had One For The Last 4 Years- And U Are The Team To Beat : But Once Again- A Big Part Of Your Success Belongs To Mo Lewis And Drew Bledsoe Think About It..

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Apalachin
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by MATTJET13
    Yes U Have A Great Team- And Have Had One For The Last 4 Years- And U Are The Team To Beat : But Once Again- A Big Part Of Your Success Belongs To Mo Lewis And Drew Bledsoe Think About It..
    Tom Brady was a fan favorite in training camp that year and he was bound to start sometime. If that's your only offensive strike in this arguement you are in trouble.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    PatsFanTX sure is obsessed with posting in any thread having to do with Pennington...I don't think hes ever missed one and if it's not about Penny he makes it about him.

    I smell a secret admirer

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJet
    PatsFanTX sure is obsessed with posting in any thread having to do with Pennington...I don't think hes ever missed one and if it's not about Penny he makes it about him.

    I smell a secret admirer
    TX is a closet Jet fan, he knows it, we know it, everybody knows it........

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    does he post 1000s of times on other teams sites? or is it just the Jets. I wonder what he's like on a Patsie forum?

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    671
    Even if t.o did want to play for the jets....wud we actually pay him if we had the salary room? Do u think edwards cud change his attitude around?

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJet
    does he post 1000s of times on other teams sites? or is it just the Jets. I wonder what he's like on a Patsie forum?
    Only he can answer that question........

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,714
    Try a google search on PatsfanTX and see what you come up with.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    hahahaha so he does harrass others. I suddenly feel less special

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    he's registered with colts and 49ers or someone under tha name

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsbabe2315
    you patriot fans remind me of the cowboy and 49er fans in the mid 90s...your team was the sh!t for a couple of years, then your team turned to sh!t.
    Hey jetsbabe didn't get the chance to welcome you to the board....Welcome lol...sorry for the *** clowns that said what they said bout the pic. I'm 15 and damn i cud control myself!!! I guess they aren't gettin nun from their wives or something that they have to harass u. Anyway just wanted to welcome u. And as goes for ur comment I completely agree! Dynasty's have to end sometime right? Why not this year!

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,714
    OMG! there is a pic. of PatsfanTX on one of the "other" Jet sites.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us