Thread: Jetaway Program

Veteran

Jetaway Program

Any one have any information on the Jetaway traveling games they were promoting at the practices?

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Go the Jets official website and look under links for Jetaway Vacations, good luck.

Veteran
    I meant more along the lines of are they worth it (Dec 4 NE game) or do they suck with cheap packages?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

We just signed an agreement to market trips by fantasyjetaways.com. I met with Rob the owner of the company recently at camp and he's offering some very nice packages.

He's also offering a lot of hotel and ticket only packages which I liked.

Feedback from roadtrippers last year was very positive.

http://www.fantasyjetaways.com

Veteran
    I was looking to go to the Dec 4th game with the Pats, any word on how I can quote a pirce?

All Pro
    i booked a package for the baltimore trip - $197.00 for a ticket and a pass to a cokctail party Saturday night... The other package included a same day round trip bus trip up to Baltimore.

What made the pakage worth while was that i got VIP passes to traing camp this past tuesday.. Had lunch in the tent and was litteraly 3 ft away from the action.. Got to meet Mawae, Sowell, Chad. To me that was worth the $197.00 in its entirety...

Veteran
    alot of it depends on where you are going to. not all teams sell out on a yearly basis. for example, buffalo, who we play on a yearly basis, they dont sell out til usually right b4 the game. if you were to go there, it would be best to buy tickets for face value thru the bills or ticketmaster and do the rest of the accomodations on ur own {value wise anyhow}. if ur doing well financially the roadtrip packages do offer alot of perks. but if youre forced to go thru a broker and pay big bucks to a sight like new england, pittsburgh or baltimore, where theyre sold out on a yearly basis, a jet roadtrip package may be your best bet

Undrafted Free Agent
    I want to do this, but not sure of the tickets etc...

Rhyan, I need to pm you something asap, can you unblock people from pming you?

Veteran
    I have unblocked it...