Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pats lose and I love it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead
    If you ask me, if I were a Pats fan, Id be upset with those losses, but grateful they didn't mean anything. Is this the typical reaction of a Pats fan? To take a loss and twist it up so that the Pats can afford to lose these games, and yet still keep face.

1) No one asked you.

2) If you were a Patriots fan, then and only then, would you be capable of giving credible advice to others. But you're not so just do us all a favor and shut your pie hole.

PS: I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PYPER

if you were a Patriots fan, then and only then, would you be capable of giving credible advice to others.
    who asked for advice on how to service a room full of sailors?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PYPER
    1) No one asked you.

2) If you were a Patriots fan, then and only then, would you be capable of giving credible advice to others. But you're not so just do us all a favor and shut your pie hole.

PS: I mean that in the nicest way possible.

1) Give yourself oral
    2) Give your piehole oral

That I mean in the nicest way.

Veteran

I said why is it that when sucky teams beat the Pats, I don't care if it's charity Ping-Pong, you Chowds like to use the "game doesn't mean crap anyway" excuse? Is that the ultimate reason why you lost? I mean if it were us or some other decent team, wouldn't you rather lose to us then the Aints?

First of all, let's not make it sound like "sucky teams beat the Pats" often. The Patriots are 34-3 and 32-2 in their last 37 and 34 games respectively.

In essence, your question is why us "Chowds" diminish the importance of games we lose, like last year with Miami.

The answer is simple.

1) We ALWAYS win. We KNOW we're the best team in the league and EXPECT to win the Super Bowl every year. It's confidence at its highest level. I would imagine that Yankees (before the curse was reversed) and Bulls fans know exactly what I'm talking about.

2) The only games we lose actually ARE meaningless and don't mean crap. The Miami game was just a fluke last year. We knew it and so did most knowledgeable football fans. Critics like yourself may have tried to view it as an example of our team being vulnerable and on the decline but as always, the facts and results ended up proving us right and you wrong. That seems to happen alot doesn't it.
    Last edited by PYPER; 08-19-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Veteran
    1) Give yourself oral
    2) Give your piehole oral

That I mean in the nicest way.

DONE!!!!

All Pro
    Thank you. Thats all I wanted to know. So the bottom line is this, Pats fans are the cockiest fans going today and the games they lose are refered to as 'flukes'. Got it.

P.S. I hope you don't kiss your kids/mom with that mouth

All League
    Thank you. Thats all I wanted to know. So the bottom line is this, Pats fans are the cockiest fans going today and the games they lose are refered to as 'flukes'. Got it.

I say we all have beer at the Crazy Donkey.

Veteran

Nah.....Friday nights I usually hang out with your woman.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Hey Bottlenose, where did I say "be upset with a pre-season loss"? HUH? You know something TX, in case you haven't figured it out by now, I may not have such a statistical backbone like you do, which I hear only dates back 3 years anyway, but I won't say I know much there is about the Pats. But before you reworded my post, a tendency you seem to have with many Jets posters here, you must have had your head a little too far up your *** to see my point. Now pay close attention, and don't go rewording this ok. I said why is it that when sucky teams beat the Pats, I don't care if it's charity Ping-Pong, you Chowds like to use the "game doesn't mean crap anyway" excuse? Is that the ultimate reason why you lost? I mean if it were us or some other decent team, wouldn't you rather lose to us then the Aints?

BTW, why did you even bring up such a unrelated statistic such as your teams record versus the Jets? It has no significance to my question about why NE loses to teams like Miami and NO?
    Reread you original post.

I did not reword anything.

What difference is losing to the 49ers or losing to the Steelers?

Nothing, it still counts as one loss.

I still don't see your point, four losses over the last two years by the Pats is really pretty insignificant to the larger picture.

If you didn't have the best signature on this message board, I'd probably give you more crap.

Veteran
    I can't believe Im gonna say this, but in Defence of NE, that Nathan Poole TD in the 4th was not in. I dont understand how the officials can consider that a TD. Every angle of replay showed it never crossed the line.
    In the air the ball crossed the plane and went into the endzone. It doesnt matter where it was when it landed as long as it crossed it while he was in the air. Thats why players can just hold it over the front corner of the endzone before going out of bounds.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rep
    There isn't a single Patriot fan out there that didn't want them to win, even though it didn't mean anything.
    Yes there is...me. I couldn't care less. No one got hurt? Good.

Start the season.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipShot
    Brady got laid OUT!

yes he did

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken
    So sad that certain Jet fans can only feel good when attempting to make other people feel badly. I can remember hearing the BS from guys like qmongmo when the Pats lost 3 out of 4 last preseason. How did that work out for you. AND then there is this dramatically ridiculous statement

"....and the Pats are about to be exposed as the worst team to ever win 3 SB's in 4 years...what an embarrasment they are."

Take a look at it Jet fans and think about the massive stupidity that went into that remark, and then understand why we lurk on your site. There is no where else on the planet where we can get this kind of entertainment for free.

Remember this is a remark from a fan of a team which hasn't even been to a superbowl for over THIRTY FIVE YEARS. It's a team that hasn't beaten the Patriots since 2002. It is a team that is a tennent in its OWN HOME FIELD....AND HE CALLS THE PATS an EMBARASSMENT?!

Where are the reality police when you need them

Gmogmo is a Pats fan.

Feel free to erase the utter garbage you just posted.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Well i gotta say i was up past 4am last nite or rather this morning watching the Patriots lose lol and it was well worth it!! And it will be again past 4am 2nite too but watching the Jets woop the Vikes will be equally as sweet!!

P.S. I heard Sowell isn't playing 2 nite so im hoping B.J. Askew opens up a big whole for C - Mart by putting COWART ON HIS PUNK *** AND DON'T GET BACK UP!!

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by gmogmo
    So awesome the Chowds lost again...who the fck cares about 3 SB's in 4 years, that's nothing. They lost to the Saints last night in an exhibition game....LIFE IS GOOD!!! Jets on the way up, Pats on the way down...Jets have a swagger, they're going to win it all and the Pats are about to be exposed as the worst team to ever win 3 SB's in 4 years...what an embarrasment they are.
    Good solid sarcasm...but the line of this entire thread is "Jets have a swagger". That's good shiite right there. There's a whole thread dedicated to swagger = championship. Nice effort gmogma. By the way...Alan Iverson has a swagger...how 'bout that T.O...he's got mad swagger. Of course the Raiders always have a certain swagger.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase
    Gmogmo is a Pats fan.

Feel free to erase the utter garbage you just posted.
    That was pretty funny.

Nice job Chase.

All League
    Damn and this is just the exibition season.