Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live From 16h

Rookie
    What's this 16h or Troops16h?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet
    It's a pre-season game; for that matter it's just a game.
    Listen Newbie - if you think that this is just a game you're communicating with the wrong bunch here.

Personally, I wait all f'in year for this time of the year to get here. Back off.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet
    It's a pre-season game; for that matter it's just a game.
    Its more than a game. Its a way of life.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennington to Coles TD

# 1 Tailgate party in the league, see the links on this sight for more info .
    BTW , Libertyville, I lived in Gurnee for a short time, Is All Stars Bar and grill still in Park City how bout John's Garage ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HBJETFANBOB
    # 1 Tailgate party in the league, see the links on this sight for more info .
    BTW , Libertyville, I lived in Gurnee for a short time, Is All Stars Bar and grill still in Park City how bout John's Garage ?
    All Stars Bar, nah, and I beleieve John's Garage is still around.
    Most shops are crappy, tacky art stuff, stuff you would never think someone was stupid enough to make, much less try to make money off it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67
    I really like this T-Mobile Air card. So far no regulars are here yet. Keeb should be here shortly as well as Jim325 and Sooth. I hope Sooth has the T-Shirts
    Sooth was there and i missed him?

PS can anyone get me multiple (4 - 6) tickets for giants/jets? i know its a gmen home game, so any help is appreciated.

ps Jetman, do you pay monthly for that tmobile card? if not, im getting one post haste. nice to see you and yours once again, this season is gonna be fun.

Veteran

this is 16h

Quote Originally Posted by Pennington to Coles TD

this is troop 16H

http://www.jetsinsider.net/ji/troop_16h_home.php

Rookie
    WOW, so all of this Troop 16h are you guys? That's cool, maybe in a few years I'll stop by and check it out.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I really like this T-Mobile Air card. So far no regulars are here yet. Keeb should be here shortly as well as Jim325 and Sooth. I hope Sooth has the T-Shirts
    Speaking of T-mobile JOHN here`s a P.S.A.I just found out about today, For about a week I`ve had folks telling me they`ve called me but I haven`t got the messages ,in the mornings for the last few days when I turn the phone on after charging it gives that ring you get when you have a voice mail but I look and that yellow envelope telling me I have mail isn`t there so I figure I don`t have any and don`t check it ,today in the AM when I here DUT-DUT-DUT-DUT telling me I have mail ,I hit the 1-2-3 to check and I`VE got 15 messages on there ,seems T-MOBILE did away with the yellow envelope and now the icon that tells you ,you have mail looks like a small cassette tape or a pair of glasses so i`m told .so if anyone with t-mobiles had the same problem check your messages..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet
    Speaking of T-mobile JOHN here`s a P.S.A.I just found out about today, For about a week I`ve had folks telling me they`ve called me but I haven`t got the messages ,in the mornings for the last few days when I turn the phone on after charging it gives that ring you get when you have a voice mail but I look and that yellow envelope telling me I have mail isn`t there so I figure I don`t have any and don`t check it ,today in the AM when I here DUT-DUT-DUT-DUT telling me I have mail ,I hit the 1-2-3 to check and I`VE got 15 messages on there ,seems T-MOBILE did away with the yellow envelope and now the icon that tells you ,you have mail looks like a small cassette tape or a pair of glasses so i`m told .so if anyone with t-mobiles had the same problem check your messages..
    Yes, t-mobile recently had a major overhaul of the voicemail system.

Keeb, I pay $30.00 a month for unlimited access in addition to $160 for 5,000 minutes.

Veteran
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx

what's a t-mobile air card ?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by nyrican
    what's a t-mobile air card ?
    Its a card that goes into a laptop to use the t-mobile network for internet access. Great to have when no internet connection is available.

Veteran
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    Its a card that goes into a laptop to use the t-mobile network for internet access. Great to have when no internet connection is available.

oh i see i have a laptop as well and will be away from home for about a month.... i have a hp which card due i need to purchase and how much are they ?