Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live From 16h

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Live From 16h

I really like this T-Mobile Air card. So far no regulars are here yet. Keeb should be here shortly as well as Jim325 and Sooth. I hope Sooth has the T-Shirts

All League
    Wow that's pretty cool Jetman. Have a great time tonight as we finally get to see Bionic Chad in action.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Dude seen you a lot on here but ive only just signed up today - will be watching here in the UK 1am live and watching the J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS! ---- ---- ---- also will be coming out to the Raiders game in December so ill be sure to drop by 16H if thats all good with you??!! Enjoy the game

Veteran
    AWESOME JetMan!! Have a blast! I went to the game last week, was a good time. Pound the Vikes.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigyB
    Dude seen you a lot on here but ive only just signed up today - will be watching here in the UK 1am live and watching the J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS! ---- ---- ---- also will be coming out to the Raiders game in December so ill be sure to drop by 16H if thats all good with you??!! Enjoy the game
    1am a true fan. Enjoy the game.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I'm sure i will the only thing that will ruin it are two words (hurt) and (chad) lol but still he will be fine i just wanna see Sam Cowart run over the whole time he is on the field! F*****g clown!

But back to the subject enjoy guys!!!

All League

small minds

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShoreJet
    AWESOME JetMan!! Have a blast! I went to the game last week, was a good time. Pound the Vikes.

It's a pre-season game; for that matter it's just a game.

Hall Of Fame
    J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill the vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet
    It's a pre-season game; for that matter it's just a game.
    Sure it's a game but it's Jets football dude doesn't matter what type of game it is!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigyB
    Sure it's a game but it's Jets football dude doesn't matter what type of game it is!

word

Hall Of Fame
    I love night games. Seeing the Jets unis under the lights.

Best unis in the league.

I'm not too proud to admit some times I get a bit of a "woodrow".
    Last edited by Timmy®; 08-19-2005 at 06:09 PM.

Super*****/Prom Queen

Talking

Ain't it cool? I'm on my WirelessLapT right now at JFK waiting for a friend flying in from Colorado (flight delayed 1/2 hour, what else is new) and have the Sprint Merlin 201 Air card. What are you using in hardware? I have the Dell Widescreen LapT 14" with Celeron Intel.

Do you have the adapter for a web-cam? Oh Brother, what am I saying! Oh no, The Jetman67 Show live from 16H? Airport bartender, another shot of Louie the 14th and hurry!

PS - Tell Keeb and Jim325 I said hello and can't wait to see them on the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67
    I really like this T-Mobile Air card. So far no regulars are here yet. Keeb should be here shortly as well as Jim325 and Sooth. I hope Sooth has the T-Shirts
    Last edited by Limolady; 08-19-2005 at 06:06 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    Ain't it cool? I'm on my WirelessLapT right now at JFK waiting for a friend flying in from Colorado (flight delayed 1/2 hour, what else is new) and have the Sprint Merlin 201 Air card. What are you using in hardware? I have the Dell Widescreen LapT 14" with Celeron Intel.

Do you have the adapter for a web-cam? Oh Brother, what am I saying! Oh no, The Jetman67 Show live from 16H? Airport bartender, another shot of Louie the 14th and hurry!

PS - Tell Keeb and Jim325 I said hello and can't wait to see them on the 18th.
    The only problem with a webcam is im on battery power and no way will I plug the laptop into a generator.

Veteran
    Yo Jetman, finally a game for the national audience , looking for you on TV
    in Section 315 , I'm in Sec 313 for the Fins game, see you there.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by HBJETFANBOB
    You know I'll be here for the Fish Fry!!!!

corporate heroin

Thumbs down JetMan67

What's up pimp? I'm not heading out there. The weather isn't in my favor. LOL. I'm going to view the game over here in my basement. I'm not risking getting rained on man. The seats I have are in the 134 section but not far enough back that I would be covered. BOO! *Thumbs Down* LOL

Drink a beer in my spirit!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by corporate heroin
    What's up pimp? I'm not heading out there. The weather isn't in my favor. LOL. I'm going to view the game over here in my basement. I'm not risking getting rained on man. The seats I have are in the 134 section but not far enough back that I would be covered. BOO! *Thumbs Down* LOL

What's wrong with drinking beer "in the soft summer rain......"

Veteran
    JM, have a great time. Here is a ?... Is preseason tailgaiting as much fun as during the year, or does it take the preseason games to get warmed up? Just curious, never went to a preseason game.

Super*****/Prom Queen

Talking

You got the life CH. I'm sitting in the airport bar waiting on an incoming flight and wish I was in your basement or with Jman67 at 16H.

I am however able to watch local NY news right now and our GM Terry Bradway was just on live (Channel 2) from inside the stadium and said that Chad is looking forward to seeing some playing time and testing out his arm.

As far as Terry knows JohnnyAbe is NOT in NY and that there is NOTHING to report on the progress of his return but hopes he will be back within the next 3 weeks when we open on the road against KC.

On Ty Law, Bradway stated that he is NOT signed to a five year deal, only a one year deal and thinks Ty is a great addition to the Jets defense and they expect big things from him on the field.

Personal opinion, Terry Bradway = Class Act.

Quote Originally Posted by corporate heroin

Practice Squad

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by HBJETFANBOB

Well...not exactly national. Here in DC we get to see the Redskins game on TWO different channels and no Jets coverage.

Such is the price we pay to be in the nation's capitol. Anyhowz, to all attending the game or watching it on TV -Enjoy! Wish I could.