Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to the game in Charlotte?

Veteran

Who's going to the game in Charlotte?

Just wanted to get an idea of who was going, i have a bunch of Panther fans that are going to be there tailgating and thought maybe we all could get together.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC
    Just wanted to get an idea of who was going, i have a bunch of Panther fans that are going to be there tailgating and thought maybe we all could get together.
    I am so there. Coming up from Atlanta.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen
    I am so there. Coming up from Atlanta.
    Nice! There are some of us that are taking a bus from Raleigh to get there.

Practice Squad
    I'll be there with 3 others. We're flying in non-stop from JFK. We got air on Delta for $185... What a steal!!!
    Now we just need seats. Any ideas?

Practice Squad
    I'll be there with a friend from Richmond.

Veteran
    im all set for k.c and baltimore, and im debating btw charlotte, denver or miami for a 3rd trip.

Practice Squad
    I'll be there rooting on the JETS.

All Pro
    I want to go Bleed. I have some feelers out for tickets. Where in NC do you live? I am in Huntersville about 15 mi. north of Charlotte.

Practice Squad
    I'll be in Charlotte all weekend for my brother's bachelor party and then to the game with a group of 11 for the game.

All Pro
    Also for anyone coming here, there is no huge parking lot for tailgaiting. The stadium is in the city so you need to park in the indoor parking garage or other lots around the city. The good news is you could walk the entire downtown area in 10 minutes so you won't be too far away. It is just tough to say where to meet up.

Banned
    I'll be there. Have the whole family too.

Practice Squad
    I'll be there definately. I'm rolling up from Wilmington. It's gonna be wild.

P.S. anyone live around wilmington that wants to watch the games and such? I just moved here and know like one person!

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    My brother and I may be coming in from Tennessee. We came to NC for the game there a few years ago.

Practice Squad
    I'm planning to go,but having trouble getting a decent ticket.I wanted one on the Jets side(visitors) but had to work when they went on sale and they were all pretty much gone by the time I got home from work.They do have one ticket left I've found that was on the Jets side,but it is in the nose bleed section.

Hey JetsinHuntersville,I live in Mooresville and if you find something that is a package deal I would be interested in helping pay the freight for a ticket.I've got some feelers out and if I find something would you be interested??Let me know,maybe between the two of us we can work something out.

Practice Squad
    I'm going to try to get my hands on some tickets.Looks like StubbHub is the best bet right now for tickets. I'm coming from Greensboro.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville
    I want to go Bleed. I have some feelers out for tickets. Where in NC do you live? I am in Huntersville about 15 mi. north of Charlotte.
    I live in Cary, GreenBeans, myself, and a bunch of others are taking a bus down.

All League
    Charter JI Member

i will be there

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenjetsfan
    i will be there
    Cool, i will get the chance to meet you!!The coolest woman on this site!!

I'M Going

But I live in Charlotte so I am expected to be there.

For those looking for tickets you can usually scalp tickets for close to face value. Even if you get the last row in the stadium in the corner you still have a good view. This stadium does not have a bad seat in the house.

Rookie
    A buddy of mine is a Panther season tkt holder & he promised his spare to me that week, so looks like I'll be making the trip down too. I'll then be trying to tag along to any debauchery from that bachelor party someone just mentioned.