Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: off topic: pray for me

corporate heroin

Exclamation off topic: pray for me

i totally wrecked my ankle earlier playing football with some old highschool friends. it looks like a baseball is growing out of my ankle so im about to head over to the ER. please keep me in your prayers.

All Pro
    no problem man. best of luck

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by corporate heroin
    i totally wrecked my ankle earlier playing football with some old highschool friends. it looks like a baseball is growing out of my ankle so im about to head over to the ER. please keep me in your prayers.
    ouch, that sucks. good luck.

Undrafted Free Agent
    i've done that hundreds of times.....WRAP IT UP AND GET BACK OUT THERE SON!!! just kidding!! lots of ice and "pills" --it'll feel better

All Pro
    You're def. in my prayers!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    Best of wishes

Banned
    dont know why ud come here BEFORE the ER but best of luck

All League
    That happened to me playing hockey once. It turned out to be broken, which the doctor said was better than a bad spraign. It healed pretty quickly, had to wear a cast and then an air cast. The swelling makes it appear much worse than it actually is.

I'm not religious, but I'm not sure what people should be praying for, you will be fine, nothing life-threatening Maybe I'm being a little harsh, I've broken so many things that I don't see the big deal. I played baseball with a broken right wrist, the cast went all the way over my elbow, I learned to throw lefty and I had to use the Jim Abbott technique to switch from the glove to my hand.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I played baseball with a broken right wrist, the cast went all the way over my elbow, I learned to throw lefty and I had to use the Jim Abbott technique to switch from the glove to my hand.

Now that's dedication!! i'll be on your team anyday!

Veteran
    Oh yeah that's real ****ing serious you might die. I just did that crap to my ankle earlier, its still messed up looking.

Who actually pray'd for him?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    dont know why ud come here BEFORE the ER but best of luck
    true dedication, haha

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by tkin79
    I played baseball with a broken right wrist, the cast went all the way over my elbow, I learned to throw lefty and I had to use the Jim Abbott technique to switch from the glove to my hand.

Now that's dedication!! i'll be on your team anyday!
    Well I had to play on the B team instead of the A team and I couldn't hit anything more than a single since I was only using my left arm to hit. I would rest the bat on the cast during the pitch and then swing one-handed. The best thing to come-out of it was that by the end I was able to throw and do everything lefty as I used to do righty. Plus I got a cool scar where my bone popped out of its skin

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Section109Row15
    Well I had to play on the B team instead of the A team and I couldn't hit anything more than a single since I was only using my left arm to hit. I would rest the bat on the cast during the pitch and then swing one-handed. The best thing to come-out of it was that by the end I was able to throw and do everything lefty as I used to do righty. Plus I got a cool scar where my bone popped out of its skin

hey does anybody have john abraham's email address? I would love to send this to him!!!

All League
    keep ya head up, corp herion

All League
    forgetaboudit...

Take 2 asprins and see me in the morning.

corporate heroin

Exclamation sucks

doctor said its a severe sprain. no sports or anything pretty much for a long time. he said i should get used to sitting around the house with my leg up. lol.

the ego trip you could have also just not posted if you didnt have anything of relevance to say.

to those of you who did pray i appreciate it, the guy who took my x-rays initially said it didnt look to good but after further review by the doc he said its just a really bad sprain. lots of smack pills for me, i'm gonna call up bret favre and see if he wants to trade any. :]

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ego Trip
    Oh yeah that's real ****ing serious you might die. I just did that crap to my ankle earlier, its still messed up looking.

Who actually pray'd for him?
    guy on my football team last year died from what first began as a broken ankle.
    The break then lead to blood clots and he died.

One of those freak things but it can happen.

corporate heroin

Thumbs down moron...

Quote Originally Posted by gunny
    guy on my football team last year died from what first began as a broken ankle.
    The break then lead to blood clots and he died.

One of those freak things but it can happen.
    the ego trip i hope you feel even less intelligent now. foolish child.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

doctor said its a severe sprain. no sports or anything pretty much for a long time. he said i should get used to sitting around the house with my leg up. lol.

the ego trip you could have also just not posted if you didnt have anything of relevance to say.

to those of you who did pray i appreciate it, the guy who took my x-rays initially said it didnt look to good but after further review by the doc he said its just a really bad sprain. lots of smack pills for me, i'm gonna call up bret favre and see if he wants to trade any. :]
    ER Dr.'s don't always know what they are talking about. When I broke my elbow back in February the Dr. in the ER told me to go see this orthopedic Dr. who will cast me up and I would be good to go in 6 weeks! I was like wow, great! I get to the Dr.s office and he tells me that I need surgery, the break was so bad I need to have "hardware" put in there.....so, 6 months later, another surgery to remove the hardware I am still rehabing and going to therapy.

Always get a second opinion.......Good luck!

Undrafted Free Agent
    the ego trip i hope you feel even less intelligent now. foolish child.
    lol, for a moment there i thought you were saying i was on a ego trip, and I was like wtf?