Thread: Herm vs Dr. Belichik

Herm vs Dr. Belichik

How the hell do you guys have a chance?

Banned
    smells like something is going in the garbage.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    don't worry by the time the Jets face the Pats in december Belly will be running the Wing-T. He's an offensive liability which is why the people of cLeveland ran him out of town on a stake.

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    smells like something is going in the garbage.
    I'll grab the trash can lid...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    don't worry by the time the Jets face the Pats in december Belly will be running the Wing-T. He's an offensive liability which is why the people of cLeveland ran him out of town on a stake.

Funny how quickly you went into hiding as the season progressed last year. Remember all your predictions on how the Pats run D would never survive the loss of Ted Washington and Bobby Hamilton? I Do. So Bit how did your predictions turn out??? Should I do a thread search and show everyone just how accurate you have been with your grand predictions ???? Better yet Bit, I'll make a prediction right now that I have no fear of being thrown back in my face when the games are actually played, ready for it, "SAME OLD JETS". Get ready for it, Again.

Veteran
    JETS

J-ust E-nd T-he S-eason

It won't be long before we see those posts along with "WE WANT HERM'S HEAD!!!!!!!!"

I say we will see the annual Jets fan suicide watch before week 10.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy
    JETS

J-ust E-nd T-he S-eason

It won't be long before we see those posts along with "WE WANT HERM'S HEAD!!!!!!!!"

I say we will see the annual Jets fan suicide watch before week 10.

I'm saying 0-2 to start the season and full blown "fire Herm", "Bench Chad" threads by week 5. Can't wait for the season to start, this going to be fun.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

For the patsie nitwits crowing about Edwards...

For all intents and purposes Edwards is the Queen of England. His role is generally motivational as he has employed two of the hottest coordinators in the game.

While Billy the Scumbag can certainly still run the defense (didn't he always?), Bitonti is right. The league is familiar with Weiss' playbook. Weiss had learned to be an adept playcaller and innovtor on the fly.

Keep minimizing his loss. It should become more evident as the season wears on. In this situation, you are the ones with you heads in the sand.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    For the patsie nitwits crowing about Edwards...

For all intents and purposes Edwards is the Queen of England. His role is generally motivational as he has employed two of the hottest coordinators in the game.

While Billy the Scumbag can certainly still run the defense (didn't he always?), Bitonti is right. The league is familiar with Weiss' playbook. Weiss had learned to be an adept playcaller and innovtor on the fly.

Keep minimizing his loss. It should become more evident as the season wears on. In this situation, you are the ones with you heads in the sand.
    Hey Piper is Ted Washington's loss going to finally kill us this year???? Kind of a delayed viral effect. Or is the Corey cancer going to finally spread to the Pats locker room this season? Fact is you can talk all the crap you want, the real games are about to be played and you know what that means. Funny every off-season Jet fans convince themselves of how good they are, and then spend the regular season realizing their not. 14 days to the Jets first loss of the season Piper keep talking while you can.