Thread: Fantasy Jetawasy

All Pro

Fantasy Jetawasy

Anyone book Baltimore through them - I did and was under the assumption that it was lower level seats - but now i found out its not..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Where are you sitting? Im in 535

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

What gave you that impression? I was told they are group upper level seats provided by the Jets to their travel company.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I`ve never seen any of these group trips get you decent lower level seats, this is the reason I book most of my own road games ,It just makes no sense to spend hundreds of bucks on airfare another couple of hundred on rooms for a couple of days then go cheap on game tickets which is the main reason your on those planes & in those rooms in the first place ....

Practice Squad
    I've booked with these guys before and they were always upper level seats. I just book all my stuff on my own now. Baltimore I'll be driving in and Charlotte and Miami I'm flying to. Their packages save the headaches of booking everything separately, but it ends up being cheaper and you get bonus miles booking online yourself.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JrzJetsFan
    I've booked with these guys before and they were always upper level seats. I just book all my stuff on my own now. Baltimore I'll be driving in and Charlotte and Miami I'm flying to. Their packages save the headaches of booking everything separately, but it ends up being cheaper and you get bonus miles booking online yourself.
    not only do you save money in the long run but you`ll end up with lower level seats rather then uppers putting it together your self

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER
    What gave you that impression? I was told they are group upper level seats provided by the Jets to their travel company.

because at first i booked Buffalo and they were lower level seats, but because of soem dates conflicts i changed to Baltimore

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67
    Where are you sitting? Im in 535

All Pro
    has anyone bookede Baltimore with them? anyone in 522?