Thread: JTR = Pats fan

Hall Of Fame

JTR = Pats fan

Can anyone argue otherwise? He's constantly bashing the Jets and giving the benefit of the doubt to the Pats.

If you've ever come away from JTR's threads and posts confused, you just have the wrong point of view. View his posts as a Pats fan, and it all makes sense.

Even his avatar gives him away... the juiced up pic of Giambi, hardly flattering for a NY Sports fan. It's because he roots for the Sox, too.

Banned
    and so is jack the ripper

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipShot
    and so is jack the ripper
    That's what I said, kid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    That's what I said, kid.
    slow day JTR= Jack the ripper rofl my bad

Hall Of Fame
    Why does this deserve a thread, who cares? To the dump.

Veteran
    Im on board with you two also on this. Jackass Ripper is the sister in law of Patsfantxy. Jack, if you are reading this, if you are a true Jets fan how can you live with yourself let alone go on through your day to day life being as critical and dipaportionatly negative about the Jets.

Wish there was a way that we could "tag" all the trolls on this board with their true identity (team affiliation wise) to render their ability to post assinine threads that are meant to do nothing more than redistribute the psychological abuse they recieve from others questioning their manhood during the day, wherever that may be.

All League
    I had the same thought, as I'm sure many here also but a few weeks ago, I came across a thred that had me think twice.

Of course, JTR and Tx were bashing the Jets pretty well, and I noticed that on the bottom of the thread, both of their names appeared.

WTF?!?

How could it be? Then I realized that it's pretty simple. Just open a new window, log in, and access the thread from two separate windows, under different aliases.

Jack also flames the board, asking questions that he should already know the answer to, or just to get a response.

Why the mods and board allow this to happen is beyond me.