Thread: P King is a fraud

All Pro

P King is a fraud

Nothing new but he picked the Phins this week. he has been a Jets basher for several years. Ad nauseum. W/ all the hype the Jets were getting, he had to be at least somewhat nice going into the season so he said "Jets will be the best team not to make the playoffs". One loss and he's back to bashing them non-stop, taking shots at Pennington and now picking Miami this week. What a joker!

All League
    Lester, its people like King that have made my passion for the JETS grow stronger since my days as a kid. I have always liked the underdog. Its easier to root for a team (Yankees) that has won tons of championships and that the majority like , than to root for a team like the JETS. This is the reason why I hate the Giants( I was in high school during the early-mid eighties) and the Yankees. It's easy for me to LOVE the JETS and I welcome more media geeks to bash them.

Veteran
    It's all good lockerroom material. Hopefully Sunday's reality check will set this team straight.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterLyles
    Nothing new but he picked the Phins this week. he has been a Jets basher for several years. Ad nauseum. W/ all the hype the Jets were getting, he had to be at least somewhat nice going into the season so he said "Jets will be the best team not to make the playoffs". One loss and he's back to bashing them non-stop, taking shots at Pennington and now picking Miami this week. What a joker!
    Peter King is like many a writer now, He likes to run around predicting the sky is falling for as many teams as possible.
    Then when it happens to any team,He pats himself on the back and say's see I called it.SELF PROMOTION WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT TO HIMSELF

Veteran
    It seems most of these journalists write the same thing with just a different dressing. Everyone has written off the Jets in some way, shape, or form.

Hall Of Fame
    He gets paid to write his opinion, so he thinks the Jets are bad, big ****. Who cares, I hate the we get no respect people. What the hell have we done to earn respect. You win CHAMPIONSHIPS you get respect.

Rookie
    Not that anyone noticed but I believe I saw him in Kafts box on opening night in one of the cuts quickly to his box so what else would you expect from him. I like his writing style but the contant is lacking and the fact that his lips are firmly planted on the back side of everything boston/new england this shouldn't surprise anyone.

All League
    Jet fans aside, the world saw very little last week that would make them NOT pick the Dolphins.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by eastsidejetsfan
    Not that anyone noticed but I believe I saw him in Kafts box on opening night in one of the cuts quickly to his box so what else would you expect from him. I like his writing style but the contant is lacking and the fact that his lips are firmly planted on the back side of everything boston/new england this shouldn't surprise anyone.
    Kings lips are planted on a new team every week.

The one I always like was francesca!
    Didn't francesca drive parcells to the games?
    Talk about a kiss a**

Rookie
    I would agree about Mike as well in terms of being planted on an a** he has a man crush on Parcelles

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet
    Jet fans aside, the world saw very little last week that would make them NOT pick the Dolphins.
    This, here, is a quote of reason.

Which isn't to say that I think the Jets will lose. I don't. But if someone told me that was their prediction, I wouldn't think they were horribly misguided.

All Pro
    What about Pennington's performance made you think he was

1. healthy
    2. comfortable

I think the Jets would win, but why wouldn't he talk badly about the Jets - they played a disgraceful game with QB that has lots of ?'s... Pennington led them to 0 points and looked uncomfortable in the offense

Did you expect him to write a column about how good they looked?